This Weeks double trades....heres mine, what are yours??

Started by nostradamus, May 29, 2011, 09:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Here we go again boys (and girls).....

l'm going to trade out knights and harris.....bringing in mzungu and ablett/thompson/hodge

this will finish off my mids, currently my 5 premiums are swan, pendles, boyd, selwood and montagna

......my plan originally was to get ablett in..... but thompson and hodge have really been staking a claim to the 6th spot

......what do u think?? ......and what are your trades gunna be??

Fenno

why would you want to trade out knights? I possitive you would have weaker players in your team

Nails

Sitting down and twiddling my thumbs this week I think...

Racked up 2,234 points this week

2,097 rd 8, 2,215 r9  and 2,231 this week :)

Don't need to make any trades :)

matt1985

I brought in Thompson this week and am very happy with that move! 

My double trade this week will be Matera > Callinan / or another rook that will play a bit.

Then Harris > Murphy.

My backs and mids will be finished off, just hope I don't get any LTI's

Do you have to trade out Knights? He has been going pretty well, and i'm considering him as my 7th forward!

nostradamus

Quote from: Fenno on May 29, 2011, 09:50:50 PM
why would you want to trade out knights? I possitive you would have weaker players in your team

l have a solid fwd line and think he's too good to be on the bench when l could use him to finish off my mids

nostradamus

Quote from: matt1985 on May 29, 2011, 09:54:52 PM

My double trade this week will be Matera > Callinan / or another rook that will play a bit.

Then Harris > Murphy.

Do you have to trade out Knights? He has been going pretty well, and i'm considering him as my 7th forward!

petrie is my 7th fwd......had planned on it being knights, but petrie has been killing it and gives me extra ruck cover too

Nails

Quote from: nostradamus on May 29, 2011, 09:59:09 PM

Then Harris > Murphy.

petrie is my 7th fwd......had planned on it being knights, but petrie has been killing it and gives me extra ruck cover too

Who are your rucks?

If Sandi on the bench... Sandi > J Tippett then Petrie as 2nd Ruck, Knighter as 7th forward then boom 2-3 upgrades with Sandi's $

nostradamus

Quote from: Nails on May 29, 2011, 09:53:40 PM
Sitting down and twiddling my thumbs this week I think...

Racked up 2,234 points this week

2,097 rd 8, 2,215 r9  and 2,231 this week :)

Don't need to make any trades :)

good consistent scores uv got there nails.....well done ;)

nostradamus

Quote from: Nails on May 29, 2011, 10:00:37 PM

Then Harris > Murphy.

Who are your rucks?

If Sandi on the bench... Sandi > J Tippett then Petrie as 2nd Ruck, Knighter as 7th forward then boom 2-3 upgrades with Sandi's $

rucks are cox, ryder :-[, smith, j.tippett

matt1985

My rucks are Cox, Smith (McCauely, J, Tippet)

I play Petrie up forward 99% of the time and rotate him into rucks if a player is missing due to a bye.

Once Cox's last bye is out of the way, i'm probably going to downgrade Smith to cash in. Then have Petrie in the ruck permanently, with Knights as my 7th forward.

So you could prob maybe consider doing the same thing Nostradamus? Cash in Ryder to free up a heap of cash, and have 2 performing players stay in you team.

Nails

Quote from: nostradamus on May 29, 2011, 10:04:33 PM

Then Harris > Murphy.

Who are your rucks?

Ryder > Bailey and then Petrie in as 2nd ruck imo.

Enables you to keep Knights, gets rid of Ryder's rubbish and provides you with quality money for upgrades.

Win, Win and Win IMO.

matt1985

Quote from: Nails on May 29, 2011, 10:09:17 PM

Then Harris > Murphy.

Who are your rucks?

Enables you to keep Knights, gets rid of Ryder's rubbish and provides you with quality money for upgrades.

Win, Win and Win IMO.

+1 sounds like a very good move :)

nostradamus

Quote from: Nails on May 29, 2011, 10:09:17 PM

Then Harris > Murphy.

Who are your rucks?

Win, Win and Win IMO.

thx for the advice man

LEV

My trades i am thinking about this week are -

Libba => Mzungu
D Swallow => Hodge

not sure yet, will probably change come thursday night / friday.

nostradamus

Quote from: LEV on May 29, 2011, 10:15:01 PM
My trades i am thinking about this week are -

Libba => Mzungu
D Swallow => Hodge

not sure yet, will probably change come thursday night / friday.

good solid trades IMO