Total Members Voted: 2

verda32

Def: Goddard, Fisher, Newman, Gilbee, Hodge, Enright, Grimes
Mid: Ablett, Selwwod, Judd, Cross, Power, Rich
Ruck:Cox, Mcintosh
Fwd: Pavlich, S.Johnson, Deledio, Franklin, O'Keefe, J.Brown, M.Brown

You would you look to upgrade next? 

verda32

I have only 6 trades left with 115,000 in bank.

hbk

upgrade M.Brown next

your forward line would look mighty dangerous with N.Riewoldt in there, though it's likely to cost u 2 trades...

Hydra

Very good teams. How many cash cows, if any, do you have on the sidelines? Probably not many as you've done a good job of upgrading.

verda32

i have actually a few, i have broughton, muston, garlett and cheney. I am thinking of cashing in broughton in about 3 weeks and upgrading M.Brown to riewoldt like hbk suggested. When should i upgrade rich though?

verda32

will cheney be getting a few games in the second half of the season?

chris

If he maintains his average of 85 over the next 2 weeks Rich will go up around $40K then he'll start going down so that will be the most ideal time to trade him. But if he is maintaining his average he isn't going to go down much so you could trade him a couple of weeks later and he would only have lost about $6K. I'll be trading him up to Sewell after Rd 14 and his price should be around $420K

verda32

yeah i might upgrade rich to thompson or harvey will he returns.

bjrouse

Thompson wouldn't be my pick and hold off Harvey for a few weeks because he'll go down in price with that 0 he got in the game he did his elbow

A great side on paper but a few have been letting you down of late
If they played up to their potential every week, you'd nearly be winning it.

verda32

exactly, my guns haven't been performing all at the same time. But i might be bringing in cooney this week for rich. thoughts?

bjrouse

Quote from: verda32 on June 14, 2009, 11:43:43 PM
exactly, my guns haven't been performing all at the same time. But i might be bringing in cooney this week for rich. thoughts?

Thats the same problem I am having, full team of guns but not performing at the same time.
That is a trade I will be looking at too. How many you got left.
I have 6 so if Rich keeps scoring 80-110 I might keep him for a few weeks

Watto

Sit tight... only 6 trades left

No point using them now instead of later

verda32

i have only 5 trades left so i will keep grimes, rich and m.brown on the field at the moment

Prospector_1

"full team of guns but not performing at the same time"

Yep, that's the fantasy footy way. But when one's down, others are up.

Sometimes lots are bad, and now and then "BoomShanka" man, everyone fires, huge score, big win.

Patience grasshopper (sad about D. Carradine).

nas

I thought he Came out of the closet? Must have been playing in the dark.
You never know what goes on behind closed doors!