Main Menu

>_<

Started by RiOtChEsS, May 28, 2011, 03:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

>_<
this is the reason companies should NOT send out dero diggers to do a project without supervision...

in Orange is the boundary line between our block and the one next door
in White text is where the drain was...
in Black is the new addition to our yard???
u can bet we r happy that this was done on a Friday and wont even be talked about until Monday >_<

roo boys!

WTF? That's just ridiculous...

RiOtChEsS

its a noodle scratcher to be sure...

we often joked nobody would buy that block next door with that drain in it :-[

definitely going to turn into a massive shower fight over the positioning of it now ::)

ossie85

Ziplock

blow it up. Like, deadset.

RiOtChEsS

;D thought has crossed our minds :-X

the suckiest part is having to wait 60 odd hours to touch base with someone who can inform us/ take action :(

McRooster

With a view of the bluff from the front like you've got mate I see no need to look down back

*temporarily avert the eyes*

Tough luck, she'll be right though  ;)

Master Q

I could give a Batman a call? Would that help?  ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on May 28, 2011, 07:25:55 PM
With a view of the bluff from the front like you've got mate I see no need to look down back

*temporarily avert the eyes*

Tough luck, she'll be right though  ;)
:P its not a super view but certainly could be worst ;)

Quote from: Master Q on May 28, 2011, 08:43:23 PM
I could give a Batman a call? Would that help?  ;)
yes plz Q :o  ;)

RiOtChEsS

is their a lawyer in the house... this is gonna get ugly >:(

DazBurg

Quote from: Marcz on May 30, 2011, 11:43:26 AM
is their a lawyer in the house... this is gonna get ugly >:(
man what a load of crap
sorry to hear marcz
kick there ass ;)

Boomz

damn thats flowered :o

Wes Mantooth

im an architect and have to deal with idiot contractors on a regular basis.

this seems odd but not out of the ordinary. Is part of your block on an easement? Where was the photo taken - near the road? These urban sprawl jobs are the worst... houses get built and then the infrastructure comes after.

Any other background info Marcz?

RiOtChEsS

yep there is an easement there but it was a condition of us buying the block that drain was not on it, the photo is taken from the boundary lines dividing point of 3 blocks, i managed to contact the ppl next door and it seems they have also signed on a site plan that doesnt included that drain being on their block, i spoke to the site manager who was power poor one at that, i asked why this was moved and we wernt notified yet the ppl next door knew of it, he could not give me answer other than 'idk' i told him calmly that i believe it was moved bcos oakford have an agenda to sell that block and house as nobody has bought that block in over 5 years and who would want to with a small backyard and that massive concrete hazard in it. he abused me calling an idiot and that was absolute flowering bullshower then hung up on me, i called straight back and said why if u r a manager r u abusing me and hanging up on me? he said il flowering hang up again and did... what he didnt count on was im a persistent prick and i found his car and then waited for him (shifty eyes) amazingly enough he is a really apologetic bloke when he actually has to talk face to face with me and is threatened with a lawsuit. He still had his backup about my agenda statement tho even tho i had only mentioned it that once he wanted to reiterate that they would never do that... long story getting shorter, we r all going to sit down and nut it out ::) yeah now, now that weve torn up ur yard put that drain on it we will leave it there and talk about it >:( idk what planet they r from but in my circle we plan whats to be done with all it will effect and then we go forward once all parties r happy, not just send out a group to transform someones yard without any notice and then talk about it afterwards.
end maSSive maSSive rant, apologies to those this bothers :-X

ossie85

It is amazing how much attitudes change over the phone as compared to face-to-face. You can really tell what kind of person they are! Best of luck Marcz.

It is also amazing that people simply don't own up to making mistakes, and try to rewrite history.