Apex predators - Next 5 weeks... Strong enough?

Started by Rated_RKO, May 28, 2011, 02:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rated_RKO

Ok, so basically, i dont want to use any trades in the next 5 weeks or more, depending on injuries/form
Currently im on top of my league a game clear

My Team as it is this week:

Backs - Deledio, Gibbs, Adcock, Goddard, Suckling, Lower, Stanley (Enright, Hibberd, Puopolo)
Mids - Swan, Pendlebury, Judd, JSelwood, Kerr, Liberatore (Heppell, ISmith, Harris)
Ruck - Cox, ZSmith (Sandilands, McCauley)
Forwards - Franklin, Pavlich, Chapman, Riewoldt, SJohnson, Darling, Dangerfield (Matera, Dixon, Mzungu)

The next 5 weeks Byes (Also players who are off and who will be on. Differences are compared to this weeks team)

Richmond (Deledio OFF, Enright ON)
Port Adelaide (None)
Collingwood (Swan, Pendlebury OFF, Heppell, Harris ON) (Or swap heppell to back and bring Deledio or Gibbs to Midfield)
St Kilda (NRiewoldt, Goddard OFF, Mzungu, Enright ON)
West Coast (Cox, Darling, Kerr OFF, Sandilands, Mzungu, Harris ON)

This might confuse some people, but to me it makes sense

Basically im only really worried about the Collingwood bye as Swan and Pendlebury are two of the best players on the field
would i need to upgrade one of my bench midfielders or would i be right for that week?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bank - $209,200
Trades - 8

Ziplock

Overall- no huge deal.

League wise... if you think your opponent has the goods, you may need an upgrade. If you're averaging like 100 points more than them, you should be ok.

Rated_RKO

just checked who im up against for the next 5 weeks (shoulda done that earlier)... the bottom 5 teams in my league... what a stroke of luck .

now im only really worried about eliminator .... \=

overall im currently ranked 4240 which is dissappointing considering about 3 or 4 weeks ago i was in the top 400 ... so im thinking that ship has sailed. at best i might be lucky to get top 1000 but im not holding my breath .