Main Menu

Ian Callinan...

Started by RiOtChEsS, May 28, 2011, 01:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

The Dead Set Legends reported this morning Ian Callinan can/will play SANFL next weekend...

another downgrade option looms and good news for The Crows too...

nas

RiOtChEsS

not sure but at 28 he isnt their to make up the numbers...

i remember something we all discussed last year around this time with mid season upgrades from the rookie list available to teams without having to demote a player? not 100% but it was discussed with a Freo situation involving Silvagni keeping his spot on the list and Grover coming back?

hawk_88

From memory I think you get to upgrade one rookie mid-season.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on May 28, 2011, 01:15:01 PM
The Dead Set Legends reported this morning Ian Callinan can/will play SANFL next weekend...

another downgrade option looms and good news for The Crows too...

yeah Ive seen this reported in other spots too. he'll play out the season if he can impress wth the way the crows are going at the moment.

Wes Mantooth

not named in reserves this week

supercoach addict

Wes Mantooth

some thought he'd be named this week, i had heard next week.

seems next week it is.

nas

Would be nice if he did recover n gets a run as would be a very handy & cheap downgrade.

supercoach addict

He'll def play at some stage, as others have said they didn't pick him at 28 years old for to play reserves all year. Just a question of when. Sooner rather then later would be convenient for a super coach downgrade.

McRooster

*cough *cough - RESERVES??  :P

This reserves you speak of is the 'SANFL' my friends, and lest you not forget it  >:(

It shouldn't matter fantasy wise if he plays or not, but selfishly I would love to see him get his shot as I've seen him blitz at local level. Matty Wright may have just stepped up to take his spot (in the absence of Porplyzia) so Ian may face a challenge to grab a regular guernsey.

Wes Mantooth

when i said reserves i meant sanfl reserves as that was where he was going to resume his footy