Rate /5 forgot to do this earlier

2 (22.2%)
4 (44.4%)
1 (11.1%)
1 (11.1%)
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 2

timskul

What do you reckon of this team come finals time?
After all changes will have 3 trades for injuries in the last few rounds and probably around 80k left.

B: CCornes Lockyer Enright Hodge Newman Ryder Grimes
(Broughton Suban)
C: Judd Winderlich Ablett Cross K Cornes Salopek
(Muston Anthony)
R: Cox Mcintosh
(Jacobs Pyke)
F: Riewoldt Deledio JBrown Franklin Giansiracusa Fevola Didak
(Ballantyne Yarran)

this is my 2nd team

BradStar

i didn't bother looking at the whole team but, this year has had Big injures and im sure a few of those people will get injured.

timskul

lets see your team peter, i reckon ur just jealous

BradStar

no timskul, your jealous making up this team you will ever get you just wanna be cool and in the "Expert Group".

You are stuck in fantasy.

timskul

so that would mean that its a good team. ill take that as a compliment. experts are usually further than their 3rd year in dt

hibbo

It is very easy to say 'this is what my team will look like come finals', but it is another thing to actually get it like that. If u can get that as your finalised team then nice work, but until then the jury is still out on whether u have a good team. BTW, u have chosen the wrong premiums in my opinion- look to get SJ, Chappy and Pavlich instead of Fevola, JBrown and Franklin. There are better options then Salopek and Cross. This is assuming u don't have those players...

BradStar

timskul its an isult to your injury. (brain injury ;D)

FIRESWORD1

BradStar you have brain injury ...

timskul

gosh if u make comments about brain injuries u should at least be able to spell -isult? im not the one with a brain injury

timskul

thanks hibbo some of those decision were pretty silly-cross jbrown fev etc, i picked them coz ive had them in the past couple of year and they were good then, got franklin cheap and will get salopek cheap