Shaggy XI

Started by Alex7089, May 27, 2011, 10:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: BratPack on May 28, 2011, 05:34:46 PM
I have an Exp-Acc 20 year old with Reasonable Power :P
Boyd is exp/exp at 21, with reas exp and power :P

8-6 Suited

It's possible, but they would have to be Outs/Outs at 22 to have a chance. That is where the majority of them are now.

Look at McBourne, he is now Spec/Spec at 24 with good solid secondaries. Animal. :> Or they have to consistently perform like Mushangazike.

The Squad is going to be an 18 man squad, somewhat like a tour squad. :P

pyronerd

can they be out/out by EOS at 22? :P and does fielding make any difference?

8-6 Suited

They have to have secondaries pyro, so yeah I'd be looking to see Capable fielding. Power doeswn't play high on the cards though unless it is a Seamer in which case, Average/Reasonable at 22 is acceptable. EOS is fine pyro but they need to be at that level or they would never make Spec/Spec by 24 :P

pyronerd

fielding would be the only thing that would kill boyd he only has ord :-X

8-6 Suited

Reasonable/Capable at EOS 22yo would be fine.

Do you play Boyd with ord fielding? Terrible. :x

pyronerd

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on May 28, 2011, 06:51:00 PM
Reasonable/Capable at EOS 22yo would be fine.

Do you play Boyd with ord fielding? Terrible. :x
he is on fielding training atm ::) it doesnt make any diff for me atm im in div 6 :P

8-6 Suited

lol I have a reasonable fielding minimum for my team. :P But I'm going to be Division 1 next season. :P

pyronerd

im planing on having reas fielding for all my players by next season, shouldnt be too hard most only need 1/2 levels if any :P

chrisuzz

Klaas-Jan Stam is a good one a RFM, exp/exp, 21, cap field, reas endo

MajorLazer

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on May 28, 2011, 06:41:47 PM
It's possible, but they would have to be Outs/Outs at 22 to have a chance. That is where the majority of them are now.

Look at McBourne, he is now Spec/Spec at 24 with good solid secondaries. Animal. :> Or they have to consistently perform like Mushangazike.

The Squad is going to be an 18 man squad, somewhat like a tour squad. :P
Shagmeister is spec/spec at 23 with solid secondaries :P

Boomz

8-6 Suited

Link me BOOMZ, I'm lazy.

ML< I like Dysart but want to just give him a little while to see how he goes training wise. :)

Boomz