Eliminator

Started by cortez, May 27, 2011, 05:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Why doesn't supercoach have an eliminator? They should would make it even more popular than dream team.

bindas123

totally agree..supercoach are way behind the times anyway...no live scoring updates, takes them 5-6 hours to work out weekly results after the last game...and the starting prices of every player this year was overpriced..

redfield

Considering SC has almost 100k more registrations than DT, I'd say it already is more popular. Besides, you don't really do anything special or unique for 'Eliminator' so I doubt it is really a drawcard.

The live scoring updates issue has been covered many times and, quite frankly, if you want to sit there watching score updates then, well.....yeh

BlackMamba

I would to see an Eliminator for SC. It might give people more incentive to keep going if they stuffed the overall race or their leagues up rather than some people who make a muppet team and just leave it there for the rest of the season. Some idiot in my league had a team full of Richmond players lol last round.

bindas123

Redfield, if they have an extra 100k users and more marketing revenue its even more reason for them to provide a higher quality product than dreamteam.

fever

Quote from: BlackMamba on June 07, 2011, 12:35:18 PM
Some idiot in my league had a team full of Richmond players lol last round.

i would say they were an idiot in any round.

i'm for the eliminator because, basically, why not?

cortez

I reckon it would be good. There is no reason why it shouldn't be done. Could add something for those teams that aren't going the best later in the season

hannebery2rohan

wouldnt it add more time to the unlocking after a round is completed? not that it matters. could be an interesting addition to SC in 2012 if they go for it. would love to see it.

twinkle

how does eliminator work?

SydneyRox

The other plus, is it is another prize to aim for!!

My SC teams not being as highly ranked as mt DT wouldnt help this year though.

Quote from: twinkle on June 13, 2011, 12:42:29 AM
how does eliminator work?

You play a random (well sorta) person each week, then if you win you stay in the game, if you lose you are eliminated, last standing wins!!