Drummond 3 Points?? No Possessions??

Started by LittleRayza, June 07, 2009, 12:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleRayza

Can some1 please explain to me how drummond(brisbane) got 3 SC points when he had no possessions or anything....startin to think sc points really are rigged!.

Cheers,
LittleRayza

toodledock

he was tagged out of the game by Joseph and then benched for an extended period

petrenko stylesz

Clint-84

@ toodledock

i think ur getting Drummond mixed up with Hooper

jeffy

it is RIGGED
thats why noone knows how the scores are worked out
i just trade drummond into my team this week so i'm pissed off
who ever does the scores must not has drummond and the person he was playing did so he gave him 3 points so he cant use a sub

hbk

SC scoring goes beyond just getting possessions - maybe he smothered a kick or something?

Prospector_1

I really wanted to get Drummond in my trades to remove Chornes and Waite. So glad I went with Newman and Hodge in the end. I guess that makes me the person who is rigging the SC scoring system!

rhythmgill

thats because he had a spoil and a kick in .. in SC u get points for a spoil and a kick in as well ..

hibbo

Like rhythmgill said, he might've had a kick-in, they don't count as a stat but u get supercoach points for them.

Hydra

Sul_Z

There you go. Anyway of getting the Supercoach system to be more transparent? I was reading they use over 50 stats, but I'm guessing several stats used can end up being a little subjective.

toodledock

Quote from: Clint-84 on June 07, 2009, 04:14:32 PM
@ toodledock

i think ur getting Drummond mixed up with Hooper

true, i dont have him, he has been in my opponents teams and won them games over me too,

Dees for the Draft

The supercoach rules talk about hard ball and soft ball gets also.

So I suppose it's possible for a player to get a receive of the ball, and get tackled, which would result in him being 0 per DT, but have a stat in SC.