Chad Cornes?

Started by verda32, June 06, 2009, 10:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verda32

What did you do with Chad Cornes this week?

Prospector_1

fergis man utd

if your not getting a zero in the backline this week like some people are. there is no rush with chad. newman had another good game last night. i like sam fisher for the rest of the year with mad max coming back into the side to free him up. joel bowden could be dropped by caretaker. enright a bargain but with tom harley going down restricts him to a backmans role again after a great week in the midfield. and i presume you have goddard drummond.

juddanaught

traded to bowden, paid off so far.

verda32

don't know if bowden will play the season out with the new coach coming in next week

gerco

Quote from: verda32 on June 07, 2009, 03:59:04 AM
don't know if bowden will play the season out with the new coach coming in next week

Who knows what will happen down at Punt Road in the next few weeks, I'd stay away from Tigers until the dust settles.

I traded down to Broughton and traded up from Dangerfield to Dane Swan; maybe downgrade Cornes to Broughton, Grima, Cheney, Grimes, Clancee Pearce and upgrade elsewhere

bjrouse

I covered Cornes with Broughton this week which isn't a bad swap if the last few weeks are anything to go by.

Will trade Cornes in the next couple of weeks for Enright

FIRESWORD1

i kept him this week but i will have to trade him out i got no one else good enougth to cover for him

DarrenP

Traded Cornes for Lockyer.

lovepelican

Traded for Makie in one team and covered with Broughton in another

Blueboys

I have cover for him and was looking to trade him until Ziebell went down!

Not sure who I should trade first Ziebell or Cornes?

Does any 1 now how many more weeks for Cornes or time to off-load him?

nas

Cornes 4-5
Ziebell next year

Alex7089

I traded Chornes to Newman and he has been a consistent performer so far so I am happy with that trade and my backline and Midfield carry my teams score they score about 1700 points between them so it is the strong part of the ground for me.

tom_scully

Traded to Adcock cos I couldn't afford Drummond (thank god - if it's an achilles and not  a calf he could be in doubt for  a while). I wasn't going to wait for someone as old as chornes to revcover from surgery.

Alex7089

Quote from: tom_scully on July 09, 2009, 11:49:53 AM
Traded to Adcock cos I couldn't afford Drummond (thank god - if it's an achilles and not  a calf he could be in doubt for  a while). I wasn't going to wait for someone as old as chornes to revcover from surgery.
adcock has done his ACL and probably won't play for the rest of the season.