DANE SWAN LEAVING MID SEASON?!?? R.I.P DREAM TEAM! see description for proof!

Started by thegodfather, May 26, 2011, 03:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

its only one week, maybee it means swanny will come back and start smashing out the 150s again, what this tells you is dont put him captain anymore. Looks like tis up to selwood this week.

maanco

Holz

Red Dirtie

I think Holzman it means 2weeks, fingers crossed...

He will miss against Melbourne R12

And then against Sydney R14.

Given the conventional wisdom that players need to spend 12 days at the altitude camp to achieve the maximum benefits, those travelling would be unlikely to play against Sydney in Sydney on June 25 in Round 14.

Sounds awesome to us non Swan owners.

Im gonna love picking him up dirt cheap soon! Hope if he plays this weekend he spuds it a beauty!  ;D

Nails

Begs the question: with Swan suffering these niggles and obviously struggling a little bit, admitted by the club, is he still a great captain choice this week?

Fenno

This post has already been made only a tiny bit further down the page all it would have taken was the smallest of looks to realise this and would have saved an unneeded multiple post on this.

Ziplock

No real confirmation, wait until teams are named before we all jump from buildings.

elephants

antonc

Great indeed for us non swan owners. Will he play with the injury until he goes??
If not swan owners will have a lot of money sitting on the pine!!!!!

browny_wce

My theory of trading Swan out a few weeks ago is now looking even more of a "I should of"
Should have gone Swan > JSelwood
Screw u Ziplock for saying it was a dumb idea, u dunno sh!t

Ziplock

oh flower you browny.

I would take that S hit if you had said 'Dane Swan will be going to the USA for rehabilitation'

I can't even remember the specific topic, but I believe it was something along the lines of 'Swan has a bye and is a bit off form, so I'm thinking of trading him'

That was a flowering stupid idea and deserved to be shot down.

Nails

My best dt mate traded out Swan a few weeks ago...

Similar to your idea Browny.. I'm just hoping he doesn't see this thread/hear about it and trades Swan in this week/next.

Fenno

Quote from: Ziplock on May 26, 2011, 10:58:10 AM
oh flower you browny.

I would take that S hit if you had said 'Dane Swan will be going to the USA for rehabilitation'

I can't even remember the specific topic, but I believe it was something along the lines of 'Swan has a bye and is a bit off form, so I'm thinking of trading him'

+1 dumb idea.

Fireballz

Quote from: Fenno on May 26, 2011, 11:01:32 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on May 26, 2011, 10:58:10 AM
oh flower you browny.

+1 dumb idea.
+2
Swan is the premium of premiums. If you have him, keep him still. If you don't have him (like me) then lick your lips coz he's coming into price range very very soon  ;D