DT'er seeking Guru's advice

Started by Utah, May 25, 2011, 02:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utah

Hey boys,

Some good DT filth going on at the moment.

Chasing another perspective from you lot.

Here is my team currently…seeking advice on where to upgrade/downgrade and potential weaknesses running into the next few weeks.

B â€" Goddard, H.Shaw, Enright, Deledio, Adcock, Heppell, Duigan, Lower, Puopolo, Toy
M â€" Swan, Boyd, Pendels, Dal Santo, Gibbs, Swallow, Harris, Wallis, Jacobs
R â€" Cox, Sandi, Z.Smith, Bailey
F â€" Franklin, Goodes, N.Roo, Stevie J, Knights, Darling, Petrie, Krak, Matera, Prestia

Looking at bringing in I.Smith if he gets named, and maybe upgrading a mid or a forward. Dal Santo is killing me, so thoughts on giving him the boot or stick with him? His b/e this week is an offensive 162, so another $20+k goneski! Thoughts on Monty vs GAJ vs Selwood as his mid upgrade, or do I bring in Chappy a week earlier? Problem I think we are all facing this week is Swallow and Harris both have achievable b/e’s, Wallis isn’t worth trading and Jacobs is only at the start of his earning potential. There’s 113K sitting in the bank currently with 16 trades left.

At some stage I need a DPP (Mid/Fwd) in my midfield as I currently don’t have any but as stated previously I’ll have to trade out one of the GC boys who “should” reach there b/e and earn some more coin.

Next week I’ll bring in Tendai as another downgrade.

Thanks boys, keep up the filth!

Utah