Goodes v North Melb
2 (15.4%)
Gibbs v Melbourne
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 28, 2011, 09:59:00 PM

Sammocorw

Chopps

swan is the only one i would trust to get you near a hundred even if he plays poorly

Bak2Form

Quote from: Sammocorw on May 24, 2011, 09:59:00 PM
Let me know who & why.

i refuse to take the C off swanny unless he doesnt play and i have boyd and selwood and chapman in my team

thanme

SydneyRox

Yeah... you need a Geelong option.... or two vs the gold coast... they are going to bleed points....

Chappy for me

BU1101

Franklin vs a lake-less bulldogs, coming back from the west, even josh kennedy could kick 10 against them and they lost by 20 goals. Lake always does a job on him, without him Franklin will crush them. 8.4 and 23 touches, bank it. It has to be franklin.

You never know where goodes is going to play, without service and dominance from mumford the whole swans set up will struggle. Too inconsistent.

Swanny is not a viable option this week. The eagles are playing well, hard tackling and with swans injury i would stay clear.

A geelong option is ideal, GC give up the most tonnes and it could be a bloodbath at metricon this week.

Boyd is consistent and a safe bet this week. Injury free, he wont be tagged by the hawks and will rack up some good ball inside.

Personally, I went Selwood. With chapman, bartel, swan, franklin, fyfe and boyd all honourable mentions.