Franklin v Bulldogs
4 (19%)
Goodes v Kangaroos
0 (0%)
Gibbs v Melbourne
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Hawkahh

I came to the desicion that if hodgey is firing and can give good feed to buddy up front we could be in for a screamer and also even if not he will srill have 8 or more shots on goal. this is buddy we r talking about. absolute machine :)

Bak2Form

Quote from: Hawkahh on May 25, 2011, 02:09:28 PM
I came to the desicion that if hodgey is firing and can give good feed to buddy up front we could be in for a screamer and also even if not he will srill have 8 or more shots on goal. this is buddy we r talking about. absolute machine :)

as i said ballsy but kudos to you if it works out

Chelskiman

I don't have the balls to do it, but good luck to you.  I'd much rather go a Boyd/Swan/Chapman over Buddy due to consistency.  Buddy can still get 150 for me if he wants though. :D

Bak2Form

go selwood or chapy if u have them or swan as always is a safe bet

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Chelskiman on May 25, 2011, 02:17:42 PM
I don't have the balls to do it, but good luck to you.  I'd much rather go a Boyd/Swan/Chapman over Buddy due to consistency.  Buddy can still get 150 for me if he wants though. :D
+ 1

joshas182

I've had Boyd as my Captain the past 3 weeks and have been good.
I was thinking Goodes this week could be the goods! But how hard is it to change from Boyd... or Swan!?

Chelskiman

Boyd is the safe option.  Swan is out of touch and the other three you simply can't trust to get you consistent captain scores.

nostradamus

dont forget the cats are playing GC this week.....alot of good options there too!!

joshas182

Quote from: nostradamus on May 25, 2011, 03:12:16 PM
dont forget the cats are playing GC this week.....alot of good options there too!!
Unfortunately no Cats except for Enright...Don't think he'd be worth wearing the "C"

BillMurray

Quote from: nostradamus on May 25, 2011, 03:12:16 PM

I have Bartel but he's already burnt me once as captain and struggling to notch up consistent scores playing further up-field this year. Any other year he'd be a lock. At the moment i'm putting Ablett C when i trade him in this week or (if I chicken out) Boyd... :P

FLOPITOUT1

Boyd, hawks dont tend to mark players they just play a high possy game, i think Boyd will get a fair bit of it

TMurphBROWNLOW

what about cox? no legit collingwood ruckman could mean a big day out.

PowerBug

Having no Cats makes my decision easier. Cox or Gibbs for me. Cox has the potential to score REALLY big this week. Remember he got 120 against Hudson and Minson, not terrible ruckman.

googs?

Goddard or Montagna for the C this week, they love playing at subi

Ziplock

for a sneaky captaincy this week I would be looking at Goodes... coming of a 150+ and playing an absolutely deplorable north melbourne side. Go goodes go!