top 200 and after some advice

Started by cmgb84, May 24, 2011, 11:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmgb84

so have 14 trades left and 60 k in the bank

Gibbs, Delidio, Adcock, Enright,Heppell, Stanley,Lower (jacobs, Otten, Puopolo)

Swan, Boyd, S.Thompson, Murphy, Mitchell, Krakouer (Harris, Swallow, Krakouer)

Cox, Sandi (Smith, Mccauley)

N.Riewoldt, Sylvia, Franklin, Goodes, Higgins, Knights, S.Johnson (Richardson, Matera, Darling )

over next 2 weeks planning (this depends on higgins and if he is out for a while will trade him this week)

harris - Chapman
Darling - Mzungu

Stanley - Godddard

leaves me with 11 trades and a fairly strong team. Not ideal with # of trades but when your close to the top you have to go for it IMO

what does everyone think, if you would like help post your link and i will have a look!! thnx

Ziplock

I would be putting chapman in for knights and upgrading a mid to a premium midfielder. Just gets you more points.

love4thegame

Quote from: cmgb84 on May 24, 2011, 11:15:01 AM
so have 14 trades left and 60 k in the bank

Gibbs, Delidio, Adcock, Enright,Heppell, Stanley (Lower, Otten, Puopolo)

Swan, Boyd, S.Thompson, Murphy, Mitchell, Krakouer (Harris, Swallow, Krakouer)

Cox, Sandi (Smith, Mccauley)

N.Riewoldt, Sylvia, Franklin, Goodes, Higgins, Knights, S.Johnson (Richardson, Matera, Darling )

over next 2 weeks planning (this depends on higgins and if he is out for a while will trade him this week)

harris - Chapman
Darling - Mzungu

Stanley - Godddard

leaves me with 11 trades and a fairly strong team. Not ideal with # of trades but when your close to the top you have to go for it IMO

what does everyone think, if you would like help post your link and i will have a look!! thnx
[/quote
Gibbs, Delidio, Adcock, Enright,Heppell, Stanley (Lower, Otten, Puopolo)
something looks wrong here cmg  :P

Chelskiman

Top 200 with only 6 defenders?  You, sir, are a champion!

cmgb84

also have jacobs - oops

my long term plan re knights, was to go knights - cash cow, swallow - pendlebury after his second bye and then move chappy to fwds