Team troubles.. help needed..265k in bank.. ready to rock

Started by eski_liddr, May 23, 2011, 08:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eski_liddr

Needing a complete overhaul.... what trade to do first? whats needed urgently?

tappy out? chappy in?

I have $265,800 and 15 trades remaining.

DEF
Goddard, B -- Gibbs, B -- Deledio, B -- Lower-- Suckling -- Enright --  Adcock
BENCH --Otten, N -- Puopolo, P -- Heppell, D

MID
Swan -- Bartel -- Foley -- Watson-- Boak  -- I, Smith
BENCH Swallow --- Illes  -- Liberatore

RUCK
Sandilands, A --  Cox, D
BENCH Smith, Z -- Lobbe

FORWARD
Franklin, L --- Knights, C  -- Pav-- Krakouer  -- Darling, J -- Petrie -- Riewoldt
BENCH
Tapscott -- Richardson, C -- Matera, B

Thanks guys

Andrew

You got Smith for backup so don't trade Sandilands. Unless you've got enough trades to go Sandilands -> Bailey next week and Smith -> Tippett once Smith has peaked? (thus playing Petrie in ruck)

I think upgrading Tapscott is on the cards for you otherwise.

eski_liddr

Andrew

Just realised you've already got Lobbe who's RUCK/FOR so you'd be downgrading Smith to someone cheap when the time is right (may as well pick an 80k ruck not Tippett).

upthemaidens

i would probably just play smith,hes not doing to bad. leave petrie in the forwards.  firstly how many trades u got? and how much cash u got?  kind of important pieces of info..  upgrade tapscott would be my first move, your forwards look the weakest.  also just noticed you are missing a few players there bud, one short in all positions apart from ruck  haha. maybe re-post your team

upthemaidens

hahah maybe i'm going blind, but you are still 2 players short, anyhow with that much cash, just do a single trade tapscott to premium

eski_liddr

daymn fkd up - must be going dumb deaf n blind! lol

upthemaidens

Quote from: eski_liddr on May 24, 2011, 01:41:52 AM
Quote from: upthemaidens on May 23, 2011, 10:11:42 PM
hahah maybe i'm going blind, but you are still 2 players short, anyhow with that much cash, just do a single trade tapscott to premium

U sure? 6 = on field and 3 bench... then 2 rucks on field and 2 benched.... just abbreviated sum names :)

Thanks mate! do you think I should go chappy? Geelong have GC and a nice old run home!
umm yeah thought i was going crazy,, its 7 on the ground with 3 bench(backs/forwards) 6 on ground,3 bench in mids, and 2+2 in ruck, u should have 33 players  and u only have 31.. ok now thats sorted out,,lol,, umm sure chappy is premo