Priddis
2 (5.7%)
Pavlich
1 (2.9%)
Cox
22 (62.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

BlackMamba

Im thinking Selwood but if the Cats blow the Suns outta the water he might not get as much SC points cause they might be considered "junk". Maybe a captain from a tighter game?

coolfugitiv0

Swan Perma-Captain has been the best idea for the last few rounds - he hasn't got more than 106 for the last four rounds (excluding the bye).

SO.
Who to choose this week?

SWAN
Pendles
Cox
Goodes
Bartel
Judd
Deledio
Rioli
JRoo
Buddy (If i end up getting him this round)

thoughts?

ando_10

im going to say pendles this week scored high 130s last year against the eagles and he has improved out of sight since then

Sammocorw

Cox against Collingwood with no Jolly is very tempting as is Buddy against Bulldogs.

BlackMamba

Cox gonna smash the pies ruck apart IMO.

Benloz

I'm going to captain up the best player in the comp against GC.... Joel selwood

Rated_RKO

Quote from: Benloz on May 24, 2011, 10:10:12 PM
+1

meow meow

Quote from: Benloz on May 24, 2011, 10:10:12 PM

I'm going to captain up the best player in the comp against GC (geelong cats).... Gary ablett

Fletch74

Quote from: Sammocorw on May 24, 2011, 10:07:41 PM
Cox against Collingwood with no Jolly is very tempting as is Buddy against Bulldogs.
Very true, just saw Cox angainst the Pies, but when you look at it in more detail...

His away record from PS hasn't been too bad apart from 1 game either....  129 (Rd 2 PA), 87 (4 Haw), 125 (7 Ess). Based on those stats up against Wood and co I can see him reaching 130+

Legen...DARY

Captain choice this week?

I am leaning towards GAJ or Cox... What do you guys think?

gruby

Cox!!! Pies don't have Jolly, he will dominate, expect WC to get well within the line this week. Best bet of the week.

Legen...DARY

Yeah what I was thinking.

GAJ may not score great as he will cop alot of attention ???

MarkPlow

essendon33

I was thinking selwood as well. But playing gc you would expect the ball to be won fairly easily, I would expect barrel chapman etc to score more as they will get the poseurs around the ground

Blueboys