Main Menu

Geelong? ha

Started by MissPiesFF, May 23, 2011, 01:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: Cruiseon on June 01, 2011, 09:40:06 AM

Collingwood will have Geelong covered when it counts.

The others, well I'm not so sure.

I love looking back on comments with hindsight.  Collingwood couldnt cover Geelong at all this season.

Junktimer

Quote from: valkorum on October 03, 2011, 04:13:20 PM
Quote from: Cruiseon on June 01, 2011, 09:40:06 AM

Collingwood will have Geelong covered when it counts.

The others, well I'm not so sure.

I love looking back on comments with hindsight.  Collingwood couldnt cover Geelong at all this season.

Agreed.  Collingwood supporters in particular Cruiseon reeked of arrogance this year.  Their silence is golden.

8-6 Suited

What silence? We talked all year while only bunyip did consistently for the Cats.

And we are still here talking now.

Junktimer

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 03, 2011, 04:21:27 PM
What silence? We talked all year while only bunyip did consistently for the Cats.

Yes, but not with the futile arrogance that was displayed throughout this year.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Junktimer on October 03, 2011, 05:02:48 PM

Remind me, where did Carlton finish?

We lost to the best side in the past decade, and probably one of the best sides ever in AFL history... So I don't get what your point is other than the fact you are butt-hurt that Judd failed in the Brownlow and Carlton is still shower. Please explain. :)

Junktimer

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 03, 2011, 05:05:06 PM

We lost to the best side in the past decade, and probably one of the best sides ever in AFL history... So I don't get what your point is other than the fact you are butt-hurt that Judd failed in the Brownlow and Carlton is still shower. Please explain. :)

My how you've backstepped.  This thread title alone shows that Collingwood had no respect for Geelong, you only respect them now because they beat you thrice.

We finished 5th, 14.5 wins, normally would have got us at least 4th place so I guess you could say we were unlucky. 

I wasn't certain Judd would win, and wasn't shocked that he didn't. 

We aren't shower. 

I thought it would actually be you who is butt hurt considering all you achieved over Carlton this year was 2 weeks.  And you were gifted in that prelim.

A great man once said:

"Losing a Grand Final is like having sex... with your sister." 

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Junktimer on October 03, 2011, 05:13:57 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 03, 2011, 05:05:06 PM

My how you've backstepped.  This thread title alone shows that Collingwood had no respect for Geelong, you only respect them now because they beat you thrice.

We finished 5th, 14.5 wins, normally would have got us at least 4th place so I guess you could say we were unlucky. 

I wasn't certain Judd would win, and wasn't shocked that he didn't. 

We aren't shower. 

I thought it would actually be you who is butt hurt considering all you achieved over Carlton this year was 2 weeks.  And you were gifted in that prelim.

A great man once said:

"Losing a Grand Final is like having sex... with your sister." 

So I guess not making the grand final is like... fantasizing about having sex with your mother then?

But if you can find where I have degraded Geelong then I would be willing to backstep and apologize. However you wont because I haven't. So don't be stereotyping every Collingwood supporter either.

And regardless of what it would usually have had you place, it didn't this season and you failed in your bid to get to a Prelim. That's gotta suck for a teamw ith as much star power and influence as Carlton. ;)

Junktimer

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 17, 2011, 12:09:09 AM
LOL How the hell did I get auto nominated? I'm not biased, the other clubs just aren't worth mentioning.

your move.

Master Q

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Junktimer on October 03, 2011, 05:28:08 PM
LOL How the hell did I get auto nominated? I'm not biased, the other clubs just aren't worth mentioning.

your move.

And how is that degrading Geelong and their ability? Or how good a team they really are? That's just stating I don't care for other teams so I don't talk about them.

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 13, 2011, 11:57:19 PM
Massively in form team, with a weeks break as well, going to be hard to get over the cats this season.

Game, Set, Match. Now run along Junky boy back to where ever you Carlton scum spend your time after failed seasons.

Junktimer

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 03, 2011, 05:36:40 PM
Quote from: Junktimer on October 03, 2011, 05:28:08 PM

your move.

And how is that degrading Geelong and their ability? Or how good a team they really are? That's just stating I don't care for other teams so I don't talk about them.

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 13, 2011, 11:57:19 PM
Massively in form team, with a weeks break as well, going to be hard to get over the cats this season.

Game, Set, Match. Now run along Junky boy back to where ever you Carlton scum spend your time after failed seasons.

Obviously by saying the other clubs arent worth mentioning your saying we're the best, flower the rest.

No, a quote in which you said Geelong will be stiff competition means nothing, everyone has a degree of concern going into a GF.

Not a failed season, we moved forward this season.  You went backwards.

8-6 Suited

Did you not read the date of that quote? It was after the first round of the finals mate. So perhaps it is with smugness or jealousy that you are so hurt by actions of bag egg Collingwood supporters and instantly believe all of us are like that.

So yes, in-fact it means everything. I said nothing relating to Geelong in your quote but that I am biased when it comes to Collingwood as I care not for every other club. And my quote clearly shows I didn't think geelong were shower and thought it would be difficult to stop them from being premiers.

Now seriously, quit it before you look like even more of a dipshower. :P

8-6 Suited

But just in case you would like some more...

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 13, 2011, 03:46:55 PM
Cats for their 3rd flag in 5 years? Quite possible.

ossie85

Always respected the Cats. I admit, I thought they would fade, but never took them lightly, and was more worried about Hawks/Saints/Blues

Master Q

We moved forward this season you went backwards - End of story  ;D