Im #1

Started by danksey, May 23, 2011, 12:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

awesome, good luck from here on...great to have FF team on top

nas

Congrats also keep it going.

almax

As much as I'd like to be #1 it must be driving you insane, is it?
Are you up all night watching replays and reading articles etc?

MTTY

Well done mate keep going and maintain that rank for another 15 rounds  ;D

Bedlam

The idea is to just get further in front from here.

Good luck, and remember, if there is not good reason to trade, there is good reason not to trade.

And hold onto Sandi ;)

Prospector_1

Really thrilled to hear about that, goodonyer danksey! Keep up the good work, and please, feel free to provide input on my side!

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,30658.0.html

Grazz

Well done mate , i was number one in rnd 4 last year so your already up on me. best of luck to you for the rest of the year, and the only advice ive got is dont panic, you can drift a bit and still come back. Good onya. Make sure you fly the FF banner high.

j959

Quote from: Grazz on May 24, 2011, 07:46:36 PM
Well done mate , i was number one in rnd 4 last year so your already up on me. best of luck to you for the rest of the year, and the only advice ive got is dont panic, you can drift a bit and still come back. Good onya. Make sure you fly the FF banner high.
+1, would be awesome to have a FF winner!   :)

RiOtChEsS

bet u wouldnt be happy with this bloke exposing everything about ur trades and bank...

http://www.fantasyfootyclub.com/injurynews/injuries-injuries-injuries-and-the-top-teams/

i dont like it, if the teams behind u dont know ur situation they will likely assume a need to trade and possibly make a silly move...

this kind of write up doesnt do the leader of the pack any favors >:(

Barlow 21

Quote from: Marcz on May 28, 2011, 01:06:40 PM
bet u wouldnt be happy with this bloke exposing everything about ur trades and bank...

http://www.fantasyfootyclub.com/injurynews/injuries-injuries-injuries-and-the-top-teams/

i dont like it, if the teams behind u dont know ur situation they will likely assume a need to trade and possibly make a silly move...

this kind of write up doesnt do the leader of the pack any favors >:(
Annoying when they do that.  >:( Seeing as I'm in the Top 1k.

PiggyPommy

Ah well thats fine. I am in the top 100 and they can do that. Too far away for them to catch me now :P

How about a deal danksey if one of us win? Haha  ;)

Prospector_1

danksey has been very quiet since the OP ...

reesbr

I wonder where hes ranked now..

danksey

still first..by about 20 only got 2130 this week a little average. I was pondering the whole week between S.Thompson and Big cox captain. I changed to Cox 5mins before lockout. Ends up costing me 140 extra points :(

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: danksey on May 30, 2011, 07:29:20 PM
still first..by about 20 only got 2130 this week a little average. I was pondering the whole week between S.Thompson and Big cox captain. I changed to Cox 5mins before lockout. Ends up costing me 140 extra points :(
i went Cox too last minute over Pendles and im showered off with that 93 he was better than the score they gave him >:(