Main Menu

Im #1

Started by danksey, May 23, 2011, 12:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danksey

i know its only round 9 but im ranked 1st overall.
Pretty excited!!!!!

Spite

Quote from: danksey on May 23, 2011, 12:09:31 AM
i know its only round 9 but im ranked 1st overall.
Pretty excited!!!!!

Wow! That's awesome! Best of luck!

TMurphBROWNLOW

ahaha bloody good job, keep it up buddy I'll be cheering for ya especially since I'm a part of the dreamteam competition :P

Justin Bieber

Wicked danksey!!! Congratz making #1, and now you just have to keep it for another 15 rounds :o. Good Luck doing that but getting up there is a mammoth task by itself!

P.S If I ever get ranked #1, no matter the round, I'll take a photo of it to prove and brag about it later on :P.

*Peace Out Pplz.

TMurphBROWNLOW

^ that's what I'd be doing! also, don't go into a mad rush with trades and all to maintain top spot, I'm sure your team is amazing and lacks very few injury prone players!

Problems

Yeah well done mate, talk it up as much as you can!!! If I was you I'd be letting everyone know no matter who they are!! And be strutting around like this: 8)

deekay

CONGRATS! MAD PROPS! Keep doing what your doing... its obviously better than 200,000+ of us!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: deekay on May 23, 2011, 12:53:47 AM
CONGRATS! MAD PROPS! Keep doing what your doing... its obviously better than 200,000+ of us!
massive +1 8)

stewfoss

year of the dank?

bowyanger

ossie85

Well done! Be awesome to have a FanFooty winner!!!!

How many trades so far danksey?

Carn

Awesome dankey! happy for ya!

Fletch74

Well done mate, we're all cheering for you to be the first FF winner!! ;D

greco272

who have you been picking as captian, swan has been killing me!

dima_07

Well done amazing effort great stuff hope you can keep it up!!

Really interested to know how many trades you've used also you have 3 players in your side that have not played a game at all