Main Menu

Daisy To Win Brownlow?

Started by Master Q, May 22, 2011, 05:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

No Swan, Thomas or Jolly. The Dees must be getting a little bit excited given their recent record against us.

I look forward to sitting amongst the Dees supporters on Monday in the MCC although it might be snowing so insert Melbourne supporter gag here.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cruiseon on June 07, 2011, 06:53:07 PM

No Swan, Thomas or Jolly. The Dees must be getting a little bit excited given their recent record against us.

I look forward to sitting amongst the Dees supporters on Monday in the MCC although it might be snowing so they will probably be skiing instead of watching them play.
How about that?

PowerBug

I believe Melbourne will win. So will GOld Coast and So will Port.

AFEV

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2011, 07:35:30 PM
You'd think a Port supporter would know when they had the bye :P
GC lost as well so 0/2 so far ;)

Cruiseon

PowerBug, i can't work you out. One day you are a Port supporter, the next you change your profile & say you are not. You can't remember Port getting thrashed in the GF in 2007 & now you are picking them to win when they have a bye. Either you are living in Iceland or the Wiggles DVD you have playing in the background is distracting you. Oh & I think Gold Coast only lost by 10 goals, close.

roo boys!

RiOtChEsS

ossie85

McRooster

Quote from: Cruiseon on June 12, 2011, 09:17:13 AM

PowerBug, i can't work you out. One day you are a Port supporter, the next you change your profile & say you are not. You can't remember Port getting thrashed in the GF in 2007 & now you are picking them to win when they have a bye. Either you are living in Iceland or the Wiggles DVD you have playing in the background is distracting you. Oh & I think Gold Coast only lost by 10 goals, close.
Typifies the Port supporting demographic  ;)

How's Daisy's partner looking for the Brownlow red-carpet? That's the only thing he need worry 'bout on the big night now  :D

Cruiseon