Main Menu

Giants Cup 5 Match Discussion

Started by Master Q, May 22, 2011, 11:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Sid on June 19, 2011, 11:21:35 PM
And fielding what is up with those ratings Q o.O
Whenever I'm looking to buy a guy I never really look at Fielding unless I'm comparing. When I next refresh my side I'll be making sure the fielding is great...

bomberboy0618

I really like my captain now, he's really helpful and my opinion of him was wrong as I asked him to give me a team that rates the same as me but he couldn't so gave me a team that rates higher than me but now I know he tried I'm happy :) if I win two games I know I can mix it with 190k rating teams as that's the quality I'm playing.
Sorry for this post but I made out before my captain was mean :-[

8-6 Suited

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 20, 2011, 10:08:40 PM
I really like my captain now, he's really helpful and my opinion of him was wrong as I asked him to give me a team that rates the same as me but he couldn't so gave me a team that rates higher than me but now I know he tried I'm happy :) if I win two games I know I can mix it with 190k rating teams as that's the quality I'm playing.

He is a nuff nuff. he didn't even argue any of the matches out. I totallyy set these fixtures out this week and have some awesome match ups for my side. Like 200k players taking on 170k players and such ahah :P

Boomz

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 21, 2011, 02:01:51 AM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 20, 2011, 10:08:40 PM

He is a nuff nuff. he didn't even argue any of the matches out. I totallyy set these fixtures out this week and have some awesome match ups for my side. Like 200k players taking on 170k players and such ahah :P
I'm not happy you put me up against GS... Its on a green again too, just like last time :)

bomberboy0618

I dont doubt his a nuff nuff, our team sucks (as I'm sure fletch would agree) but at least his nice.
For some reason he thinks i have been playing this game linger than him :/

Fletch74

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 21, 2011, 07:54:50 AM
I dont doubt his a nuff nuff, our team sucks (as I'm sure fletch would agree) but at least his nice.

Our team does suck, but that is because he is a nuff nuff BB. When he selected his team, he didn't look at the ratings properly, and probably put bids on the lower rated players in that category, etc. He is nice, I'll give you that, but he is captain worthy!!

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 21, 2011, 09:30:12 AM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 21, 2011, 07:54:50 AM

Our team does suck, but that is because he is a nuff nuff BB. When he selected his team, he didn't look at the ratings properly, and probably put bids on the lower rated players in that category, etc. He is nice, I'll give you that, but he is captain worthy!!
BH I could have been a great captain. However I would yell at everyone and start hurling abuse :P.

8-6 Suited

My match against sanmath is a grudge match, I want to absolutely destroy him haha :D

CrowsFan

Well I'm up against HP this week. Will get destroyed! :(

bomberboy0618

8-6 Suited

He is the easiest of the possible options I had to give you BB. Sorry mate but gotta do what I can for my team moreso. :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 21, 2011, 06:52:21 PM
He is the easiest of the possible options I had to give you BB. Sorry mate but gotta do what I can for my team moreso. :P
Thanks man, trying to give me the easiest <3.
Still screwed though :(.

8-6 Suited

Well the other options are clear. FS Eagles - 190-200k, flucuates a fair bit. Woodchester - 203k. Myself, 195-200k. Or PATEL who rates 189-194k.

Ended up a pretty clear option.

Master Q

My captain is Smiddie stop complaining  :P  ::)