Main Menu

Giants Cup 5 Match Discussion

Started by Master Q, May 22, 2011, 11:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

got smashed -,- by a guy i outrated by 11k...

CrowsFan

Lost by 29 runs  >:(

AchmidsSoul    The Matchbox Matadors
Batting - Top Order:    9,824    8,255
Batting - Middle Order:    8,350    7,394
Batting - Tail:    2,856    4,954
Bowling - Seam:    10,515 (8)    9,558 (6)
Bowling - Spin:    8,991 (2)    12,040 (4)
Fielding/Keeping:    7,529    8,875
Overall:    154,899    156,836

Seriously pissed off about this result. How can my 2 spin bowlers rate 12k and then only take 2 wickets on a dry pitch against batting which isn't all that good and then their crappy spinner also takes 2 wickets. Also dropped 5 catches compared to their 2 even though my fielding was better

8-6 Suited

Just quit the Giants Cup, bunch of flowerwits.

BratPack

Cookie Monster

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 16, 2011, 03:26:49 AM
Just quit the Giants Cup, bunch of flowerwits.
why? what's happening.

Fletch74

From what I see there is no organisation.

There are players who are dropping out, and aren't being replaced. Draws are being given when one player drops out, but the other player is willing to play. It should be a forfeit!!

There are no rules in place, they are made as they go along!!! I won't be playing next season.

DazBurg

things were good last season i think they went too big with it which over complicated things

8-6 Suited

I'm thinking about skipping it next season myself, then running my own Franchise league, perhaps the FanFooty Cup. Get all us guys into it then get others as well the season after.

The whole things become a farce.

MajorLazer

I would definitely join an FF version of the GC. :)

bomberboy0618

My flowering captain keeps flowering playing me against flowering people who are way flowering better than me then making me feel bad when i lose!

Fletch74

Heyy BB, I'm in the same team.... I think that's because our team is crap compared to the others, so its like you're 4th ranked against their 4th ranked team, etc.

I rated 167k last week and beat a guy who rated 185k, thats how far he put me behind!!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 16, 2011, 05:21:13 PM
My flowering captain keeps flowering playing me against flowering people who are way flowering better than me then making me feel bad when i lose!
I can get him doing it for tactics but shouldn't make you feel bad for losing when it's his choice on who you play.

My team is pretty good and are willing to help on the off site and allow us to have a say in the fixtures if we want (but I'm too lazy to do so). I am actually one of the worst teams in my franchise, so get some weaker opponents :P.

cookie311993

yeah we should bring back the concept of Fan Footy Franchise League

AFEV

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 17, 2011, 10:20:54 AM
yeah we should bring back the concept of Fan Footy Franchise League
We should :)

cookie311993

we had it organised as well but had to put it on the back burners for Q's World Cup idea