Main Menu

Giants Cup 5 Match Discussion

Started by Master Q, May 22, 2011, 11:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: Master Q on June 21, 2011, 08:54:20 PM
My captain is Smiddie stop complaining  :P  ::)
Bwahahaha did he give you some tips for flat orders?

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Sid on June 21, 2011, 08:58:09 PM
Quote from: Master Q on June 21, 2011, 08:54:20 PM
My captain is Smiddie stop complaining  :P  ::)
Bwahahaha did he give you some tips for flat orders?

Beahahhahahahhaha lol Smiddie the cocky Legendary All-Losses.

Master Q

If someone else was in charge we'd be doing much better...

cookie311993

how about you have a whinge to smiddie instead of doging behind his back Q. At least shaggy had the balls to say something to him  on the game forums. If your team wasnt so shower maybe you would be getting better results

8-6 Suited

Why would you be doing better Q? It is up to the members to win their matches or seek some advice on Tactics from the captain. You guys clearly aren't doing such a thing.

My team is cruising along steadily. We aren't the strongest team but by god did we smash LAS who reportedly was. Only 1 game behind the leaders in shooting xpress currently but I expect them to lose eventually.

cookie311993

i am winning and my matches and as far as i have seen there isnt much asking for help from tactics. Its Q fault he is losing nobody elses

bomberboy0618

Shaggy even said my captain was a pushover though, got exactly the fixtures he wanted...
I really need a thursday game, any members who rate about 180-185k?

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 22, 2011, 11:09:07 AM
how about you have a whinge to smiddie instead of doging behind his back Q. At least shaggy had the balls to say something to him  on the game forums. If your team wasnt so shower maybe you would be getting better results
I don't think I need to answer that...

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 22, 2011, 12:11:37 PM
Why would you be doing better Q? It is up to the members to win their matches or seek some advice on Tactics from the captain. You guys clearly aren't doing such a thing.

My team is cruising along steadily. We aren't the strongest team but by god did we smash LAS who reportedly was. Only 1 game behind the leaders in shooting xpress currently but I expect them to lose eventually.
Matchups etc Shaggy... I don't think I have really any say and I'm just a pawn (is that how you spell it?) in a Chess match  :-\

Unless it is dramatically changed I'm not taking part next year.

8-6 Suited

lol You are such a whining little dog. Your match ups have been fine, you just have a shower team and shower orders. He can't help it if everyone elses lower ranked players are better than his (ie: You)

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 22, 2011, 10:40:15 PM
lol You are such a whining little dog. Your match ups have been fine, you just have a shower team and shower orders. He can't help it if everyone elses lower ranked players are better than his (ie: You)
When I get out rated by 30k = Good Match Up?

Anyway should win this week...

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on June 23, 2011, 10:00:49 PM

You are crap, just letting you know that.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 23, 2011, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Master Q on June 23, 2011, 10:00:49 PM

You are crap, just letting you know that.
You are acting like a ****head, just letting you know that.

Boomz

bomberboy0618

I know boomz, shaggy and q fighting? Who would have guessed?

Justin Bieber

Your DP will come in perfectly at this stage BB..... ;).