like the byes and sub rule

yes like byes and sub rule
no hate them both
like byes but not sub
like sub but not byes

haffo

I personally have enjoyed the challenge and the different dynamic

bowyanger

I was having a bit of a daydream yesterday..
$50K is a lot of coin, I wonder if those at champion data have considered being corrupt. Go 1/2s with the money with someone and give them some generous scoring, especially a different captain each week. Have a good think about it how you could hide it.
It would be very hard to monitor or detect?
Sorta made me believe that no matter how hard you try, to win overall is just a lost cause.

But back to the initial post, it has been a great challenge and its quite humurous reading some posts on this website....I suspect there will be plenty of rubbish scores come finals time...I hope not though.

ossie85

$50k isn't that much money for the hundreds of people that work on these stats, no doubt earning much more than $50k a year :)

Yes, the byes have been challenging, I must admit has been enjoyable! The 3 bye rounds are annoying though. I like the extra bench players.

I hope they bring in a sub-rule next year! Where you could swap one of your players that has played (and lose that player's score), for designated sub that hasn't played yet.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: haffo on May 21, 2011, 09:29:02 AM
I personally have enjoyed the challenge and the different dynamic
It's a great challenge and is quite fun to add another dynamic as you said. I love the non-league weeks as they did wonders for me overall :P. Sometimes it gets on your nerve, sometimes you love them :P.

The Sub rule is much more challenging with some rookies getting the role :'(. And we have no clue until like half an hour before the game.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Grazz

North Melbournes Finest

CrowsFan

I enjoy the bye to be honest. Makes the game more interesting and stops you from putting in a whole load of players from the same team in to your team

haffo

Ringo

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 21, 2011, 08:32:50 PM
I enjoy the bye to be honest. Makes the game more interesting and stops you from putting in a whole load of players from the same team in to your team
+1 as it makes for challenging Team selection.  Hate the sub rule though as it can burn you eg Lower and Bewick have been subs more tan once.