Tradess???

Started by sobeyyy, June 05, 2009, 07:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sobeyyy

Can someone plz help me,,,I want 2 bring in muston this week but dont know who 2 get rid of. I was thinking higgins, now hartlett now cockie,,now not sure,, who do u think?? this is my team i have 9 trades left and 264k in bank and if i was 2 ditch higgins i will get 300k in pocket,,,i was planning that b4 he got 120.

B: Goddard, Cornes, Gilbee, Enright, Grimes, Raines, Broughton (Cheney, Petrenko)
M: Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Cooney, Foley, Higgins, (Harlett, Cockie)
R: Cox, McIntosh (Spencer, Jacobs)
F: Leon, Pav, Deledio, Buddy, Roughead, Ziebell, Sidebottom (Walker, Thompson)

I really want to try and strengthen backline. Cornes also injured and might play one short and trade him out next week as drummond's break even is 115 and he is going 2 go down a grand, if he gets the 115 or lower.

Any thoughts??

juddanaught

leave your midfield its fine, you dont need to get amongst every cash cow there is, if it aint broken dont fix it.

trade cornes and raines !! get 2 quality backmen.

then sit tight until you can upgrade either ziebell walker or sidebottom.

you have a good team. dont make unnecessary trades.

bjrouse

why would you get rid of higgins...you idiot!!!!!

sobeyyy

Fair point, but i can't upgrade ziebell and sidebottom if i dont have any money. I was just thinking of getting rid of higgins, pocketing his 300 k and then keeping muston 4 his cash. Then on 550k, then i will upgrade down back and some holes up forward. Fair point??

IHATEBRUCEMCAVANEY

My advice would be trade out raines or cornes for grima...he's been named on the field..averages 65 and will free up some cash as this will bee his 3rd game..That will give you the coin to strengthen up your backs or forwards..this is only my opinion

sobeyyy

thanx that helps,,,might trade cornes 4 grima and higgins 4 muston and that leaves me with 940 in bank 4 upgrades with 7 trades left