Kenya NAT Assistant

Started by Master Q, May 18, 2011, 08:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

CANADA. agree with shaggy for once.

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on May 19, 2011, 04:56:04 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on May 18, 2011, 09:38:15 PM
OK, it is time for everyone to let this whole loyalty thing go.
I think Q knows there are people on here who don't believe he is capable of being a manager at the national level, and that he needs to be more loyal to his nation. Q knows who these people are and I doubt he needs them shoving things that he did in the past in his face.

The people hanging shower on Q right now should be ashamed. You've all had your turn, you have expressed your opinion and now it is time to put all that behind us.
Right now, we should be congratulating our friend, because, whether you believe he has earned it or not, he became a NAT assistant today. That is a big deal.
I'm sick of this ongoing dog fight.
Not that I'm condoning shoving shower in his face, but when he was horrible to me I was the one who apologised just so he'd shut up. So while this is wrong, you can't have it both ways :/.
However congrats Q!
Let it go mate.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on May 19, 2011, 08:43:10 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on May 19, 2011, 04:56:04 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on May 18, 2011, 09:38:15 PM
OK, it is time for everyone to let this whole loyalty thing go.
I think Q knows there are people on here who don't believe he is capable of being a manager at the national level, and that he needs to be more loyal to his nation. Q knows who these people are and I doubt he needs them shoving things that he did in the past in his face.

The people hanging shower on Q right now should be ashamed. You've all had your turn, you have expressed your opinion and now it is time to put all that behind us.
Right now, we should be congratulating our friend, because, whether you believe he has earned it or not, he became a NAT assistant today. That is a big deal.
I'm sick of this ongoing dog fight.
Not that I'm condoning shoving shower in his face, but when he was horrible to me I was the one who apologised just so he'd shut up. So while this is wrong, you can't have it both ways :/.
However congrats Q!
Let it go mate.
Didn't see you letting go when I was just defending shaggy and copped all this shower for it.
But I have let it go.
Who's the new manager? Dave?

Master Q

That was what last year?

cookie311993

i have dogo lostwalleti very close to nats

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on May 19, 2011, 08:50:18 PM
i have dogo lostwalleti very close to nats
He needs some Batting and some Power. Also needs Endurance, will be very good though.

cookie311993

no he doesnt Q. He needs bowling and tech, fielding up and endurance and strength.

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on May 19, 2011, 08:53:49 PM
no he doesnt Q. He needs bowling and tech, fielding up and endurance and strength.
If you read what I said I mentioned Endurance and Strength. His fielding is fine for now, but it's your decision.

cookie311993

no its danger dave's decision already messaged him and got his response just wanted to see what you knew to be assistant

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on May 19, 2011, 09:07:57 PM
no its danger dave's decision already messaged him and got his response just wanted to see what you knew to be assistant
No it's your decision. He's your player. I pretty much gave the same response anyway.

cookie311993

no i want nat player so danger dave decision and what dave said isnt what you said Q. You didnt mention bowling or tech or fielding

bomberboy0618

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on May 20, 2011, 10:35:24 AM
no i want nat player so danger dave decision and what dave said isnt what you said Q. You didnt mention bowling or tech or fielding
But is I mentioned Endurance and Strength. I think you should train him in Fitness but that's my opinion.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on May 20, 2011, 06:41:27 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on May 20, 2011, 10:35:24 AM
But is I mentioned Endurance and Strength. I think you should train him in Fitness but that's my opinion.
This whole argument was opinion not fact.

Barlow 21

Shutup Cookie. You're making an argument out of nothing.