Thanks for the support guys!  :)

chrisuzz

Goodluck Q, stick with it

bomberboy0618

I'm not the supportive type :P
Um... Go Q?
See told you I was bad :(

8-6 Suited

I don't support you at all Q. Sorry mate but you don't deserve it in the slightest.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on May 18, 2011, 08:19:37 PM
I don't support you at all Q. Sorry mate but you don't deserve it in the slightest.
That's your opinion.

Master Q

8-6 Stupid you are a dog.

QuoteNow I guess you can stop trying to get NT assistant positions in every other nation I guess Q? Well done Dave, gotta be good for your nation.

bomberboy0618

I support you getting the role but only if this was the only nation you asked and if you have real aspirations of managing a nation. Otherwise the role is better for someone else.
Also Q if we are calling people names I'll join in so stop fighting. Bloody hell you call me young but I don't start fighting with everyone.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on May 18, 2011, 08:23:28 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on May 18, 2011, 08:19:37 PM
That's your opinion.

Fact, not opinion Q.

Master Q

TBH if I'm this hated I don't know why I even talk to you guys.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on May 18, 2011, 08:27:23 PM
TBH if I'm this hated I don't know why I even talk to you guys.
Did I hate on anyone? No. I'm trying to defuse the situation. Sorry for getting involved.

8-6 Suited

I didn't say I hate you, I said that you didn't deserve the position as you are more harmful than good to any nation as your interests are only for that position, not the country and its future. And that is well documented by your attempts to hop around like a cricket on meth.