Main Menu

Kenya NAT Assistant

Started by Master Q, May 18, 2011, 08:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on May 18, 2011, 08:28:38 PM
Quote from: Master Q on May 18, 2011, 08:27:23 PM
TBH if I'm this hated I don't know why I even talk to you guys.
Did I hate on anyone? No. I'm trying to defuse the situation. Sorry for getting involved.
Wasn't talking to you  :-\

chrisuzz

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on May 18, 2011, 08:30:33 PM
Did I hate on anyone? No. I'm trying to defuse the situation. Sorry for getting involved.

My bad :-[
Though please stop fighting. I am going now. Goodbye.

8-6 Suited

Guys is the plural of guy, meaning that it refers to all whom were involved. Learn grammar while your at the loyalty part.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on May 18, 2011, 08:32:29 PM

Guys is the plural of guy, meaning that it refers to all whom were involved. Learn grammar while your at the loyalty part.
Could you leave me alone for a minute. Everything I do you question...

chrisuzz

Yeh i think you should give Q a chance shaggy :)

8-6 Suited

I was just pointing out the error that you'd made so you could see why people thought you directed the comment at them, when in-fact it was directed at me. :)

Boomz

Agree with Shaggy but good luck anyway Q.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: chrisuzz on May 18, 2011, 08:36:39 PM
Yeh i think you should give Q a chance shaggy :)

Zz, I'm not sure why I should have to give him another chance when he has shown that he has no loyalty to nations a few times. USA, Kenya, Australia and tried Bangladesh as well... I'm right to say he doesn't deserve it.

But good luck Q.

roo boys!

Alex7089

OK, it is time for everyone to let this whole loyalty thing go.
I think Q knows there are people on here who don't believe he is capable of being a manager at the national level, and that he needs to be more loyal to his nation. Q knows who these people are and I doubt he needs them shoving things that he did in the past in his face.

The people hanging shower on Q right now should be ashamed. You've all had your turn, you have expressed your opinion and now it is time to put all that behind us.
Right now, we should be congratulating our friend, because, whether you believe he has earned it or not, he became a NAT assistant today. That is a big deal.
I'm sick of this ongoing dog fight.

McRooster

There is nothing to be gained by constantly losing it.

Congratulations Q on your willingness to face the new ball as an Asst Nat Manager. The only way to walk a miilion miles is by taking that first step and good luck with your journey.

Now let's all pad up and start batting for the same team, FTP.

Stay premium

*BTW if anyone bats for the other team, there's nothing wrong with that either. ;)

Justin Bieber

Good luck Q as the FF domination continues to roll into the NAT scene :P.

Lets just hope you don't go missing and Leave DD to fend for himself ;).

Barlow 21

Good Luck Q. I'm a supporter. :)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 18, 2011, 09:38:15 PM
OK, it is time for everyone to let this whole loyalty thing go.
I think Q knows there are people on here who don't believe he is capable of being a manager at the national level, and that he needs to be more loyal to his nation. Q knows who these people are and I doubt he needs them shoving things that he did in the past in his face.

The people hanging shower on Q right now should be ashamed. You've all had your turn, you have expressed your opinion and now it is time to put all that behind us.
Right now, we should be congratulating our friend, because, whether you believe he has earned it or not, he became a NAT assistant today. That is a big deal.
I'm sick of this ongoing dog fight.
Not that I'm condoning shoving shower in his face, but when he was horrible to me I was the one who apologised just so he'd shut up. So while this is wrong, you can't have it both ways :/.
However congrats Q!