Official top 5 midfielders!

Started by jmcphe, May 18, 2011, 07:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC AND DT: Everyone has been asking if everyone picks 5 we will get a general idea

swan
145 (329.5%)
boyd
144 (327.3%)
dal santo
1 (2.3%)
mundy
54 (122.7%)
pendels
126 (286.4%)
Montagna
17 (38.6%)
Bartel
16 (36.4%)
Selwood
106 (240.9%)
Hodge
4 (9.1%)
Mitchell
19 (43.2%)
Ablett
28 (63.6%)
judd
20 (45.5%)
Watson
34 (77.3%)
Murphy
24 (54.5%)
Priddis
5 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

jezzablue

cheers mate...was going to bring rich in to cover watson..

Master Q

Quote from: jezzablue on May 18, 2011, 08:27:05 PM
cheers mate...was going to bring rich in to cover watson..
Good Luck.

jmcphe

Looking great so far with swan pendels and Boyd the standouts

TheHanger

watson only out for 2 or 3 and one is the bye anyway, do we really need to trade him out?

jezzablue

im not trading him out..im putting him on the bench and bringing in rich of the bench till watson comes back..

FLOPITOUT1

It sorta depends on the byes i would wait before having 2 pies mids eg: Swan and Pendles. I will vote my top 5 not considering byes.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: jezzablue on May 18, 2011, 08:22:40 PM
hey guys..im new to this forum...love it!!

my dt midfield is
swan, murphy, boyd, selwood, watson, burgoyne (i smith, d swallow, d rich)

that midfield looks pumped! surely you need to make improvements on the rest of your side!

Chopps

Who is 5 & 6

My mids swan, pendles,Boyd,selwood, Joey & swallow/libba

Looks like mundy will be about the mark

bundyboy

ok - love all these - but where is my unique in S Thompson in the list...have him as top 5/6  IMO

Holz

people are crazy mundy a top 5 mid, i dont think so. Ablett and tags ( proven superstars) will dominate him from now on.

not this week but the next im pretty sure i will have a mid of

Swan, Boyd, Selwood, Bartel, Montagna, Gaz  and im pretty sure i will have at least 5 of the top 6 mids.

bundyboy

would have agreed with you last year - except this year stkilda have sucked big time and tags suffering with them....

mundy avg 117 since rd 2, and just gets lots of ball that you don't even notice....will be top 6 this year...

also love GAJ, but one super game doesn't convince me....trust me, I would love to be convinced, but think expecting 110+ consistently is doubtful with young and tiring GC team a support ...

top 10 maybe for GAJ ...

just IMO...

Problems

Yeah GAJ is a proven star but in 2011 and at GCS he's not top 5, maybe a top 10
Scored an 83 against Port in a win ??? that doesn't cut it for me

Doogie

Swan
Boyd
Pendles
Gaz
Thompson/Selwood/Watson  :-\

Last spot could be anyones..

Nails

T-Rock sitting 6th at the moment... bit rough to not even put him in the voting.

hardnut

Quote from: Problems on May 18, 2011, 11:37:26 PM
Yeah GAJ is a proven star but in 2011 and at GCS he's not top 5, maybe a top 10
Scored an 83 against Port in a win ??? that doesn't cut it for me
the guy has NO preseason and has had to carry the hardest tag you could ever see. BUT the mids around him are learning the game plan and protecting him more at the stoppage, once they improve the spread he'll also get more uncontested marks. He's got soo much upside and he's still averaging 102! Could avg 110ish for rest of year. Number 5 for me.