Previous topic - Next topic

rin tin win

i cant give away my whole team but ill dish out my big guns

backs - c cornes, lokyer, goddard, malceski

centres - cross, swan, k cornes, cousins

rucks - cox

forwards - deledio, n.g brown, j brown, didak, chapman

bluebaggers

by the looks of it thats all the players you can probaby afford... now just fill the spots with 86k rookies...bad call

stinkfish

Nice Job mate, looks like you'll have the best part of $2 mil to buy 16 players with. Don't like your chances of topping the 2000 barrier

Paul Sutcliff

what a joke! someone has been smoking the opium bong too much. Try & pick a whole team Coney McCone

Hawks_1976

What's the big secret with the balance of your side?
This is how you could fill it at best:
B: JWSmith, Raines, Hill ( Suban, Broughton )
M: Skipworth, Rich ( Swift, DeBoer )
R: White ( Currie, Orreal )
F: Reid, Henstchel, Zeibell ( Gumby, Grant )

love4thegame

rin tin win

bit jealous boys

get creative n strategic n yous myt b able to fil a decent team

and on raines, has he ever averaged over 65, if not then wats the point in getting him, wats he going to offer a raise of 20000 in value, may as wel ditch no hoppers like him n go for cheaper recruits who u think can raise 100000+

i know i woodnt want to get stuk with an andrew raines in my team

Spydko

Rin not anly do you waste our time but you make a disgrace of yourself in the process!

Love the spelling finished at grade 3 did we??

rin tin win

i didnt realise this forum had to hav perfect spelling n punctuation, i guess any1 with a brain would b able to realise that im merly using internet slang

Hawks_1976

Mate,
It's pretty obvious by reading this thread that your copping a decent bagging.
You stated your first 14 players which are worth about $5M and you need to make up the balance of 16 with $2M.
I tried to make up the balance of your side the best I could and the first thing you did was bag out Raines, stating he could achieve an average of 65 max. I'd personally take that, as a 65 average would see his price peak at about $280k which is about $100k profit. That's not the worst result considering what you have to work with.
I challenge you to fit a second ruckman into your side that will average over 45?
You need to understand that most people that blog on this site have half an idea what they are talking about.
I get the impression that you think you will be able to load up with a heap of rookies or smokies that you don't want people to know about.
And that these players will all increase in value enough for you to be able to update to guns.
Everyone knows the gun/rookies theory.
But there is risk v reward.
You are tilting the scales with too much risk. As much as there are some decent rookies that will sky rocket in value, you need to create more balance.
There are no secrets here mate.
I have tried to be clean cut with you.
Post your whole team like everyone else has and you might get some help.
Posting 14 guns and leaving it at that is asking for a bagging, anyone can do that.

rin tin win

my second ruck and cheap benchies r my secrets, the other average players that i am picking are the same players that every other tom dick n harry is picking.
im thinkin my second ruck will average 80-90 this yr

rin tin win

after doin a fairly conservative estimate on my team i got 1800 for round 1, obviously very rough estimate.

Thats with my showerty players geting 40, and only my captain geting 100 wich obviously = 200.

I think that 95% of people would be happy with approximately 1800 for their first round score.

Hawks_1976

Based on you initial squad, you could only afford guys like Leuenberger, Bellchambers, Hampson or White as your 2nd ruck.
And if you think that any of them are going to average 85 - 90 you are kidding yourself.

dylan84

you are a clown, either post your whole team or dont bother....although by hawks_1976 research it would appear you have no other quality players. any one could get on here and pick 10 guns and say that they are hiding the rest of their team!! your a fool

rin tin win

yous must b jokes if u think im going to post my whole team on here, im not givin no hopers like urselvs a chance to copy my team