LaHug's team. Thoughts and what not would be appreciated.

Started by LaHug, May 17, 2011, 06:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

fair enough lahug, i was working on the theory that darling is pretty much good enough has a 7th forward, probably cause i will be keeping him (well atleast for quite awhile anyhow).  which in that case u would have to keep goodes in mid., but your way works too.

LaHug

My team now:
Def: Puopolo, Gibbs, Adcock, Enright, Goddard, Suckling, Stanley (Duigan, Jacobs, Deledio)

Mid: Boyd, Pendlebury, Selwood, Heppell, Krakouer, Harris (Liberatore, Chapman, Bewick)

Ruc: Cox, Petrie (Smith, McCauley)

For: Franklin, Harvey, Goodes, Pavlich, Dawes, Riewoldt, Darling (Tapscott, Matera, Richardson)

Trades left: 12
Cash: $1,600

I need to get Mzungu in but would rather get him in the forward line to switch with Goodes. If I go either Matera or Tapscott to Mzungu, that leaves me with only about $103k. That's not enough to upgrade Harris or Liberatore (is it?!) so I am considering a double downgrade to free up cash for next week. Unfortunately, this would mean playing a lot of rookies this round. I don't seem to have much of a choice though. Is Evans a reasonable option even though his JS is showerhouse? Ot are there any mid options $360k or less?

LaHug

I went Harris and Libba --> Mitchell and Mzungu

My team now:
Def: Puopolo, Gibbs, Adcock, Enright, Goddard, Suckling, Stanley (Duigan, Jacobs, Deledio)

Mid: Boyd, Pendlebury, Selwood, Heppell, Krakouer, Mitchell (Mzungu, Chapman, Bewick)

Ruc: Cox, Petrie (Smith, McCauley)

For: Franklin, Harvey, Goodes, Pavlich, Dawes, Riewoldt, Darling (Tapscott, Matera, Richardson)

Trades left: 10
Cash: $28,700

LaHug

Thoughts for this week? I no longer care about my trade situation... I'm not in the top 8 in my league and I need to get my final two mids ASAP! Sadly, I can't afford anyone with such little cash, so I need a double downgrade this week. Who do I downgrade and to whom?
I was thinking Tapscott --> J. Tippett and Duigan --> Howard/Nicholson.
I can then swing Petrie to the forwards for this week while Chappy stays in the mids and Smith comes on for maximum points this week.
Then, next week, I can downgrade Matera or Darling and upgrade Krakouer to Ablett.

LaHug

OR!!!
I can go Darling to a DPP Forward/Mid and Krakouer to Ablett. Then I can switch Chapman into the forward line and play Ablett in the mids. Thoughts on that move?

LaHug

I went Darling and Krakouer --> J. Tippett and Ablett

My team now:
Def: Deledio, Gibbs, Adcock, Enright, Goddard, Suckling, Heppell (Duigan, Stanley, Puopolo)

Mid: Boyd, Pendlebury, Selwood, Ablett, Chapman, Mitchell (Mzungu, Jacobs, Bewick)

Ruc: Cox, Smith (J. Tippett, McCauley)

For: Franklin, Harvey, Goodes, Pavlich, Dawes, Riewoldt, Petrie (Tapscott, Matera, Richardson)

Trades left: 8
Cash: $8,300

Memphistopheles

Quote from: LaHug on June 10, 2011, 08:44:52 PM
I went Darling and Krakouer --> J. Tippett and Ablett

My team now:
Def: Deledio, Gibbs, Adcock, Enright, Goddard, Suckling, Heppell (Duigan, Stanley, Puopolo)

Mid: Boyd, Pendlebury, Selwood, Ablett, Chapman, Mitchell (Mzungu, Jacobs, Bewick)

Ruc: Cox, Smith (J. Tippett, McCauley)

For: Franklin, Harvey, Goodes, Pavlich, Dawes, Riewoldt, Petrie (Tapscott, Matera, Richardson)

Trades left: 8
Cash: $8,300

You really need a mpp rookie in your forward line to finish things off.

Can i suggest your final set of trades are Tappy/Matera---> Callinan and then Bewick ---->Bottomed out Prem

LaHug

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 11, 2011, 12:28:50 PM
You really need a mpp rookie in your forward line to finish things off.

Can i suggest your final set of trades are Tappy/Matera---> Callinan and then Bewick ---->Bottomed out Prem
That was always my intention :)
I was hoping one of them would be on the bubble at some stage. Also, I'll see how Swan goes back from Arizona and probably get him if he does well. Otherwise, I'll have to pick one then.