Main Menu

ahh well this sucks

Started by dylsta05, May 17, 2011, 06:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juddernaut

LOL, what the!

thats funny

Boomz

Blame hilly he's the one that said ur dyl ::)

BratPack

Luigi197

Dylsta = Essendon
Juddernaut = Carlton

Essendon v Carlton = Bitter Rivals

pyronerd

Quote from: Luigi197 on June 05, 2011, 02:08:14 PM
Dylsta = Essendon
Juddernaut = Carlton

Essendon v Carlton = Bitter Rivals
dyl probably lied about his team just like he lied about his leg :-X

anyway having a bitter rival down as a team makes it better cover, doesnt fool us though :P

Juddernaut

i swear on my life and my dead grandmothers life that im not dylsta, its stupid how your calling me that!

Bazinga

Quote from: Juddernaut on June 05, 2011, 07:08:34 PM
i swear on my life and my dead grandmothers life that im not dylsta, its stupid how your calling me that!
dyl .. you should have called your new profile name - 'the boy who cried wolf'   :P

Boomz

Quote from: Bazinga on June 05, 2011, 08:06:50 PM
Quote from: Juddernaut on June 05, 2011, 07:08:34 PM
dyl .. you should have called your new profile name - 'the boy who cried wolf'   :P
;D

ur swearing on someone that is already dead?

Juddernaut

this is ridiculous, dont make me start dis-liking the site just because YOU made me 

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Juddernaut on June 05, 2011, 08:33:33 PM
this is ridiculous, dont make me start dis-liking the site just because YOU made me 
Leave the poor guy alone :'(
Unless it really is dyl then go hard at it fellas :P

Boomz

Hilly said last night on the chat that Juddernaut is Dyl... I said it jokingly to see what he did and he said how did I know and then later he said that Dyl didn't know people knew he was Juddernaut so...

McRooster

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 05, 2011, 09:05:36 PM
Hilly said last night on the chat that Juddernaut is Dyl... I said it jokingly to see what he did and he said how did I know and then later he said that Dyl didn't know people knew he was Juddernaut so...
Confirmed, I was also on chat and witnessed that.

Bazinga

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 05, 2011, 09:05:36 PM
It wasn't very hard to work out   ;)   kids   ::)

Juddernaut

and whos this hilly kid? im not dyl. i just want use to believe me!

please im not dylsta!

roo boys!

I asked Dylsta if it was him, he said he hasn't made another account and will never return to fanfooty. I suppose he needs time for his leg to recover :P

I believe you Juddernaut though, just don't believe Dylsta :P