Main Menu

ahh well this sucks

Started by dylsta05, May 17, 2011, 06:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

please, it was a harmless joke, a little poor in taste, but I for one am still sorry to see him go.

Boomz

It's an attention seeking joke... He lied about other things as well...

Wes Mantooth

The Front Bar has been weird over the last week.

Not Gary Busey weird, but weird nevertheless.

Ziplock

neeeurkkk, the teeth... and the eyes... and the nose and the lines and ueniwofmwopfmopwe,g

Fletch74

Quote from: Bazinga on June 02, 2011, 11:33:50 PM
I missed this thread made up by Dylsta while I was away on holidays. Now it makes complete sense why BP (and others) feel no sympathy towards dyl's exit. What a loser   :(
+1

FLOPITOUT1

I didnt know he typed with his toes

Maca24

Quote from: Bazinga on June 02, 2011, 11:33:50 PM
I missed this thread made up by Dylsta while I was away on holidays. Now it makes complete sense why BP (and others) feel no sympathy towards dyl's exit. What a loser   :(
Yea thats my reasoning. Just immature on dyls part and proves that he could of lied about everything he has said on fanfooty if he can make up stories like that

Juddernaut

Never saw this.

Ohhh what a seeker, i will not call him names tho. but i agree this is just stupid and they probs would of lied, why would we care anyways if he broke his leg i dont no him so i wouldnt give a shower!

Boomz

Quote from: Juddernaut on June 04, 2011, 11:08:24 PM
Never saw this.

Ohhh what a seeker, i will not call him names tho. but i agree this is just stupid and they probs would of lied, why would we care anyways if he broke his leg i dont no him so i wouldnt give a shower!

Hey Dyl  :)

Juddernaut

Ziplock

that would be boomzdizzle.

the z's ad for more awesomenezz.

Juddernaut

why is he calling me dylsta if his so 'awesome'

hawk_88

Think he called you Dyl, but that is just nit picking.

Juddernaut

lol what does nit picking mean?

Ziplock

you see when you have lice, you generally try to remove the adult lice using a comb, and then use lice shampoo to get rid of the nits (lice eggs), however, if you don't want to do that you can go over the very labouring task of individual picking out every nit on your head, which is both time consuming, difficult and slightly pointless.

ala, nit picking

you've been unzipped.

:-X