5 (5.7%)
9 (10.2%)
18-16
37 (42%)
< 16
32 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

SC_Addict

Pretty simple... worth a gauge, im sure everyone is interested....

Nathans Brawlers

Used my first two last week and will use two this week.
ATM i have 22

SC_Addict

Yeah Ive got 20... but im getting an intchy trigger finger... although the teams doing alright... I'm wondering is it worth waiting or take advantage of the bubble boys...

ladasp

17, 15 after this, and 2 every week till i have11 left for lti's, byes and sideways at the end of year haven't copped a donught yet and would be happy not to get any, i had 5 prems out in the grand final week last year, lost all my finals, and dropped out the top 500 which was my aim for the year but im hopeing 11 will get me bye once my team is finished .

CrowsFan

Currently got 19. Will use another 2 this week, then 1 the week after. Well that is the plan...

brent007

15 left. Won't be trading for a while. May downgrade to Jacobs next week if he does well.

BoredSaint

got 19 atm..

doing 2 this week and 2 next week

Gavward

got 18 but will use 2 more this week im not worried about using so many because all my trades have been good 1's i think by improving my side!!!!

Bluesalltheway

Have 16, but will be using 2 every week for the next 3 weeks.
This week, am downgrading Matera to Smith and upgrading tapscott to pav/fyfe.
Next week am downgrading Krakeour/Knights/Yarren/Darling to Lynch and upgrading Pittard to Ablett.
The week after i will do a double trade to bring in Chapman.
If jacobs has a good game this week, might get him next week as well as lynch, and the week after will bring in pav and Chapman!
So come 3 weeks time, my team will be super strong!

reesbr

Yep Ive got 15 left. Going for overall so have to stay with the pack

twinkle

15 left - but will only have 14 after Friday.

Also plan to trade in Mzungu once on the bubble then upgrade two more Rookies with the cash. Then my team is reasonably well set baring injuries. That will leave me 11 trades for injuries and finals.

Wouldn't mind having a couple more but not too bad.

supercoach addict

Got 21. Think I've been reasonably conservative so far , time to go crazy on upgrades.

bluedreamin

Especially now all the cows are ripening :)

BlackMamba

16 left. Gonna be aggressive as the next few rounds, so I will probably end up with 8-10 and hopefully my team will be satisfactory.

Muneem

I got 17. Going to trade very hard in the next few rounds.  ::)