Fremantle Resting Players...

Started by RiOtChEsS, May 17, 2011, 01:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

3 of their last 5 games r at Etihad Stadium...

remember last year our Prelim Finals last year Launceston...

Fremantle
B: Dylan Roberton, Antoni Grover, Greg Broughton
HB: Justin Bollenhagen, Luke McPharlin, Jay van Berlo
C: Garrick Ibbotson, Paul Hasleby, Clancee Pearce
HF: Byron Schammer, Steven Dodd, Michael Walters
F: Ryan Murphy, Michael Johnson, Matthew de Boer
Foll: Kepler Bradley, Nick Suban, Paul Duffield
I/C: Clayton Hinkley, Rhys Palmer, Jesse Crichton, Zac Clarke
Emg: Des Headland, Ryan Crowley, Tim Ruffles

In: Dodd, Murphy, Palmer, Hinkley, van Berlo, Pearce, Bollenhagen
Out: Matthew Pavlich (soreness), Adam McPhee (soreness), Roger Hayden (soreness), David Mundy (soreness), Stephen Hill (soreness), Anthony Morabito (soreness), Nathan Fyfe (soreness) 

Sandilands was missing in the last month too...

im hoping Fremantle r battling for 8th spot with 5 rounds to go :-X

C-Dogg

Ziplock

^ I think that sums it up lol.

BAD FREO!

valkorum

Quote from: Ziplock on May 17, 2011, 10:11:09 AM

BAD FREO!

Good Freo - we won our second ever final because of this

Ziplock

well that's great for you freo guys, but it just pisses everyone else off valk :p

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on May 17, 2011, 03:00:18 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on May 17, 2011, 10:11:09 AM

BAD FREO!

Good Freo - we won our second ever final because of this
which is why i think it could happen again, situational of course...

Quote from: Marcz on May 17, 2011, 02:10:59 PM
its a certainty if they have the same scenario as last year...

which was cant move up or down from the top 6 teams in effect a home final at some stage...

They will throw everything at Collingwood in rd23 at home...  Bulldogs round 24 at Etihad Freo will have key players resting :-X

elephants

bending the rules again!?
typical freo :P

RiOtChEsS

i dont blame Harvs at all, footy is a cut throat business and im sure he 'couldnt give a rats tossbag' about DT or SC...

i do love that Malcolm Blight quote ;D

elephants

if i was an afl coach i would be kind to my dters :)

RiOtChEsS

i cant lie i wouldnt ;) if ur not winning its a matter of time before they show u the door...

id use every trick in the book including last minute withdrawals and limiting injury information thats given :-X

Ziplock

how does injury information give you the edge? I mean, I can see how false injury information may, but telling a team that your team is weaker than it is doesn't really give you an advantage, unless maybe you were a dominating top side like geelong/collingwood, then if you found out selwood, bartel and chapman were all injured, you'd play your best side and not rest players like you might feel like doing.

I think, if I was a coach, I would probably do the resting before finals, but I don't think I would withhold injury information, and I would only use late withdrawals if a player could play, or if I had a really sneaky one off tactic on the line :P

RiOtChEsS

if the player 'injured' is structurally important and could yield the opposition going too tall or too small it creates a small advantage...

Ziplock

bah, I'll take your word for it. That being said, I wouldn't say that it was in the spirit of the game, and personally I'd prefer not to get a douchebag reputation :P

like a certain bulldogs coach who refuses to release tangible information on a certain soft cock DT dpp fwd/mid premium player.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Ziplock on May 17, 2011, 05:15:02 PM
bah, I'll take your word for it. That being said, I wouldn't say that it was in the spirit of the game, and personally I'd prefer not to get a douchebag reputation :P

like a certain bulldogs coach who refuses to release tangible information on a certain soft cock DT dpp fwd/mid premium player.
bahaha :-X

its just the 2 sides to it really,coaching  u do what u can to give ur team the best chance to win thats ur job...

reputations r forgotten premierships r not ;)

elephants

very well said marcz :)if you were given such an oppurtunity you would definietly not be there to make friends :)