DT check!!

Started by theswiz, May 14, 2011, 12:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

I've had a good round so far, couple of premiums under performing for me tho :( (Did's and Enright)

I'm currently on 1247 with 8 players still to play and have Boyd as captain. Hopefully crack 2100 this week!

MissPiesFF

Mine is way to pathetic to even post.

BGK

1105 from 11 players and swan as captain. 10 premiums and Lower to come. Really happy with this week.

ShaynoB

1173 from 12. Havent had captain Boyd play yet.

Should easily score 2100 barring anymore injuries *cough Watson cough* or damn subs

dale93

1002 of 10 with boyd as captain still to come so 2050 will be ok...

Justin Bieber

927 from 12 :'(. Boyd Capt yet to come. Some players scored mediocore scores ::). Went for Liam Patrick as a downgrade which didn't go as planned with his 5 on bench ::).

Tappy, Smith and a few others pulled out pretty horrible scores for me :'(.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Davoo

this week has given me another shower score. fourth score under 2000, i got 1893. dont think anyone would have gotten less than me this week!

MarkPlow

I'm ranked 694 and i scored 1863

BGK

I scored 2062. I'm reasonably happy with that.

Wes Mantooth

davo probably about 95% would have got under 2000 in all five of the leagues im in.

having said that i got 2086 :D

hopefully i move into the top 1000.

LF

don`t worry i got under 2k again.i`m about ready to throw it in and just do my sc team which is actually scoring decently.
rioli and higgins costing me and not being able to do the trades i want because of injuries and players being dropped is killing me.
and that bloody sub rule is killing players value more than stuffing your scores.

Nails

2,097 for me

Starting Lower over Stanley cost me from getting 2,143 :(

deekay

2021 ;) ranked 7k hoping to jump a few spots

yorgis

a tad under 2k with joey, jolly and missy on the pine plus not starting buckley and wright ..200PTS

hardnut

2128, Shaw and Selwood made me happy, A.Swallow, Lower and Goddard made me sad. But happy with that, was ranked 2029th last week, think I'll move up a bit.