This is me to date.

Started by MissPiesFF, May 13, 2011, 05:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

DEF
Deledio, Heppell, Gram, R.Murphy, B.Smith J.Trengove, Buckley. (J.O'Brien, Markovic, Coad)
MIDS
Watson, Swan, Pentles, Cross, Libba, Atley. (Judd, Gaff, C.Beams)
FOLLS
Cox, Sandi. (Frasier, Keefe)
FWDS
Pav, Dawes, ROK, Darling, Petrie, Kraka, Kosi. (L.Jetta,Tapscott, Sumner)

BGK

Got a little bit of work to do there MissPies. You have a solid base but it needs plenty of improvement especially in the Forwards and backs. How many trades have you used so far?

If i can suggest maybe you could downgrade Fraser to that F/R dpp rookie, i think its Tippet. You still have solid back up with Petrie plus you could use the extra cash else where.

Can i ask why did you pick Kosi?

PowerBug

Just on the DPP rucks. Mathew Lobbe is a better option than Joel Tippett, because Tip is rookie listed, while Lobbe will play in the next two - three rounds and is only 12k more. Anyway, like bestguykai, keep improving the team.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: bestguykai on May 13, 2011, 03:11:17 PM
Got a little bit of work to do there MissPies. You have a solid base but it needs plenty of improvement especially in the Forwards and backs. How many trades have you used so far?

If i can suggest maybe you could downgrade Fraser to that F/R dpp rookie, i think its Tippet. You still have solid back up with Petrie plus you could use the extra cash else where.

Can i ask why did you pick Kosi?
I traded Dunn in for Kosi last night. Kosi plays his 3rd game this round and he's looking pretty good. He was cheaper than Dunn so I made a bit of cash off that and then I'll make some cash off Kosi so I can get another premuim in my forward line Yeah my ruck pines need some work but that can wait till next week as it doesn't affect me this week. Hoping to get another MPP in my back line next week too.

Andrew

Kosi is a shocker... I'd try to upgrade Coad so you're not playing Buckley/O'Brien in defence. Markovic also needs to go, defence is a weak point for sure.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Andrew on May 13, 2011, 05:49:33 PM
Kosi is a shocker... I'd try to upgrade Coad so you're not playing Buckley/O'Brien in defence. Markovic also needs to go, defence is a weak point for sure.
Doing Kosi mostly for the money so I can upgrade lol. Yeah my defense sucks big time I agree with you there. I've wanted to get rid of Coad for ages but just never had enough money. Will have enough next week thank gawd. He's caused me so much heartache ha.
My whole team was crap from the start this year lol. But I won't give up.

And thanks for all the advice guys..gonna be a long road to recovery :P

PS. I'll post my score after the weekend. It can't be any worse than last week ha