Main Menu

GCS this week

Started by Wes Mantooth, May 12, 2011, 10:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

Traditionally yes I am a mortal enemy of the crows, being a Port one... but that aside... GCS are paying 5.85 for the win.
those are good odds...

Boomz

I reckon they will win :-X

Wes Mantooth

done my tips, i also think they'll win

CrowsFan

Hoping the crows can get up as they really should do, but in my multi got Suns covering the line at +38.5

McRooster

>:(

Weather is predicted as overcast in Adelaide on Saturday - no place for SUNShine.

Bock should expect vocal support from the crowd  ::)

McRooster

Oh we're the Pride of South Australia and we know that Bocky blows  :P

Cop that Nathan  >:(

Wes Mantooth

RiOtChEsS

bet there was undies that needed washing in the first qtr :P

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on May 15, 2011, 02:18:09 PM

i only saw the highlights after and thought, showere they were killing it... what happened?! aghhh

McRooster

GCS=Gold Coast Skiddies alright Marcz  :D

Wes Mantooth

Marcz, how are you on here so often? Aren't you busy either making pizza/sleeping and/or taking photos?!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 16, 2011, 02:42:48 AM
Marcz, how are you on here so often? Aren't you busy either making pizza/sleeping and/or taking photos?!
Sunday is usually a good day for me bcos we shut Monday so im running everything out and not prepping...

combine that with a regular sleep schedule of around 4 hours in bed by 2am up by 6am...

also i havent taken a photo in a month its pretty poor down here weather wise and im not exactly inspired

Quote from: McRooster on May 15, 2011, 09:37:32 PM
GCS=Gold Coast Skiddies alright Marcz  :D

i had to stir up some of my crow mates while it was happening... knew it wouldnt last but i got a reaction ;D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Marcz on May 16, 2011, 02:49:19 AM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on May 16, 2011, 02:42:48 AM
Sunday is usually a good day for me bcos we shut Monday so im running everything out and not prepping...

combine that with a regular sleep schedule of around 4 hours in bed by 2am up by 6am...

also i havent taken a photo in a month its pretty poor down here weather wise and im not exactly inspired

thought about your photos the other day... there was a vans off the wall skate comp at southern cross station and got some snaps!