Tendai Mzungu playing this week!!!!

Started by jeffbutch, May 12, 2011, 04:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Na you were wrong last week. A weeks a long time in football

IHateJeffB

great work jeffbutch!!!
the new supercoach Notradamues (check spelling)

ladasp

btw your not the same jeff from BIGFOOTY fame are you?

BlackMamba

Quote from: jeffbutch on May 17, 2011, 04:53:25 PM
Quote from: jeffbutch on May 12, 2011, 04:07:11 PM

Heard from a very good source (someone who plays at the club) that Mzungu has been named in the 25 man squad for Sundays derby. Also heard it on SEN.

Great news for all of us.

Honestly I wrote a serious post last week and nobody took me seriously. I was 1 week off.

I think a deserve a couple of apologies.

It's like an exam. You were 1 mark off from passing. That doesn't change the fact that you didn't pass and you were wrong :-\.

hawk_88

Quote from: Marcz on May 17, 2011, 04:36:40 PM
probably bcos of the injuries at the dockers... theyve been savaged :(

They haven't played Hawthorn yet  :P

Quote from: jeffbutch on May 17, 2011, 04:53:25 PM
I think a deserve a couple of apologies.

Not with a display picture like that you don't.

ajjewell

roo boys!

Griffo35

Its very good news, if he plays this week ill see how he goes, and if he plays well, might downgrade to him in coming weeks.

supercoachheroes

its funny how everyone was bagging out this thread and he might actually be playing, and now none of you are commenting

theta

Quote from: supercoachheroes on May 18, 2011, 06:58:10 PM
its funny how everyone was bagging out this thread and he might actually be playing, and now none of you are commenting

yep, OP was a little enthusiatic with his initial prediction, and got shot down in flames accordingly, thought we'd never see him again.

...on the other hand, everyone that jumped on him should eat a little humble pie if mzungu plays this week, as his prediction, while stil wrong, deserves a little validity.

....but if he is Jeff from Bigfooty fame, I'll back a motion to have him removed on mere troll-reputation.

twinkle

I'll be cashing in one my rookies in 2 weeks after Mzungu starts  -just like everyone else will be. Probably Tapscott, maybe Krakour

jeffbutch

....but if he is Jeff from Bigfooty fame, I'll back a motion to have him removed on mere troll-reputation.
[/quote]

I can assure you I have never signed up with big footy.

Centurions

port2011

if he scores well this week dont judge him its only against port.
kangaroos rookies scored well against port and done nothin since.
but hopefully he can be a down trade for maatera in a few weeks

jeffbutch

If he's going to get a good score who cares who its against