Tendai Mzungu playing this week!!!!

Started by jeffbutch, May 12, 2011, 04:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

there r some amazing threads popping up ;D

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 13, 2011, 12:09:27 AM
Quote from: hawk_88 on May 12, 2011, 11:32:23 PM
If you listen to the radio and don't listen I really recommend you give it a try.

Huh?

yeah i was confused too but I think Hawka means if you listen to other footy radio shows regularly but not SEN, he's saying it worth a listen/try

Prospector_1

'coz I do a lot of "radio's on, but I aint listerning".

thebrock7

You should totally listen to SEN.

That fact that it's the sister station to flowering MTR and has just about the most ads of any station you will ever see or hear aside it is great.

Also what about the Prince of Pockets? Give him a game this week Freo!

Fletch74

Latest rumour is that Chris Tarrant will flying back to Perth after playing Geelong for one last Derby ;) :P

valkorum

Quote from: naste on May 12, 2011, 10:52:00 PM
Chris Groom is making a comeback to really show the that the Dockers made the right choice in picking him over A McLeoad.

Best Trade EVER!

Right up there with this post

cortez

I heard that KB is coming back to break Michael tucks record. I've also heard that starting next year a few rules arm going to be introduced by him to help himout including making the game more like netball.

hawk_88

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 13, 2011, 12:09:27 AM
Quote from: hawk_88 on May 12, 2011, 11:32:23 PM
If you listen to the radio and don't listen I really recommend you give it a try.

Huh?

*....and don't listen to SEN....

thatguy

this thread really did make my morning so much better!

cortez

Reported my the herald sun- mark Harvey says mzungu could play this week against port! This is a serious post

RiOtChEsS

probably bcos of the injuries at the dockers... theyve been savaged :(

jasonweare

would be perfect if he plays. downgrade tappy to him in a couple weeks

jeffbutch

Quote from: jeffbutch on May 12, 2011, 04:07:11 PM

Heard from a very good source (someone who plays at the club) that Mzungu has been named in the 25 man squad for Sundays derby. Also heard it on SEN.

Great news for all of us.

Honestly I wrote a serious post last week and nobody took me seriously. I was 1 week off.

I think a deserve a couple of apologies.

ladasp

Quote from: jeffbutch on May 17, 2011, 04:53:25 PM
Quote from: jeffbutch on May 12, 2011, 04:07:11 PM

Heard from a very good source (someone who plays at the club) that Mzungu has been named in the 25 man squad for Sundays derby. Also heard it on SEN.

Great news for all of us.

Honestly I wrote a serious post last week and nobody took me seriously. I was 1 week off.

I think a deserve a couple of apologies.
its only tuesday jeff, as far as i can see he "COULD" play this week, and " COULD" be part of a 25 man team, wait till he actually steps onto the ground before you start looking for apologies and either way your still at least a week off.