WAHAT WOULD YOU DO??

Started by C-Dogg, May 11, 2011, 09:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

BACKS: deledio,heppell,adcock,goddard,grimes,stanley,lower BENCH: Gibbs, duigan, s.buckley

MIDS: Swan,bartel,mitchell, d.swallow,d.harris,ward BENCH: Atley,prestia,isles

RUCKS: Cox, sandilands BENCH: Z.smith, McCauley

FORW: Pavlich,franklin,chapman,n.riewoldt,knights,tapscott,higgins BENCH: Matera,krakouer,c.richardson

20 trades left, $132,000 in the bank

Obviously grimes has to go this week, but what would you do if you were in this position

THANX :o :o

Ziplock

grimes to enright, downgrade duigan to jacobs?

Possumo

R. Murphy as a unique/doesn't have a bye in the finals? Possibly more consistent too... I'd probably get in Shaw over Enright after his Rd. 13 bye too...

Oh and the Duigan to Jacobs is probably a good idea, but unless you need the cover I'd get him in next week since his price won't go up/you can see how he goes, and then bring in a premium mid for Swallow, who should have peaked by then (I'm trading him to a premium mid next week myself). I reckon Boyd would smarten up that midfield very nicely... hopefully will go down in price due to his breakeven of 146... but yeah possibly Pendlebury rather than Shaw after the Rd. 13 bye now that I think about it... having a premium midfield is probably more important at this stage due to the inconsistency of the backs this year... the fact you only have 3 premium mid's at the moment is a bit of a worry, I'll have 5 myself by next week, and looking to bring in a 6th (Pendles) after Rd 13.

Good luck mate!

C-Dogg

Quote from: Ziplock on May 11, 2011, 10:05:34 PM
grimes to enright, downgrade duigan to jacobs?

jacobs hasnt even played a game yet??

C-Dogg

Quote from: Possumo on May 11, 2011, 10:28:09 PM
R. Murphy as a unique/doesn't have a bye in the finals? Possibly more consistent too... I'd probably get in Shaw over Enright after his Rd. 13 bye too...

Oh and the Duigan to Jacobs is probably a good idea, but unless you need the cover I'd get him in next week since his price won't go up/you can see how he goes, and then bring in a premium mid for Swallow, who should have peaked by then (I'm trading him to a premium mid next week myself). I reckon Boyd would smarten up that midfield very nicely... hopefully will go down in price due to his breakeven of 146... but yeah possibly Pendlebury rather than Shaw after the Rd. 13 bye now that I think about it... having a premium midfield is probably more important at this stage due to the inconsistency of the backs this year... the fact you only have 3 premium mid's at the moment is a bit of a worry, I'll have 5 myself by next week, and looking to bring in a 6th (Pendles) after Rd 13.

Good luck mate!

i was thinking enright instead of shaw but am considering symes. thanx for ur output and yes boyd will fit in nicely next week

Windigo

Jacobs is a abosolute gun at lower levels.

A vast majority hope he excels at AFL level.

Primus mentioned how Jacobs is nearing a AFL birth.

Looks like he will suit up. Rodan out just about seals the deal.  8)

jeffbutch

you need to do something to your mdfield
you willbe smashed rnd 9 when gc have the bye
IMO i wiould be gettin in a premium (anyone) such as and Jacobs for Ward
this will take you to 17 oremiums which is where u want to be

hope this helps

C-Dogg

jacobs for ward?? you serious, who said he is a premium anyway? im really really interested about this jacobs guy now, hes gone BANG and hasnt even played yet

C-Dogg

sorry my bad just read the thread properley

Windigo

From his last 2 SANFL games, his smashed 22 & 28 possies.

Had like 7 inside 50's in one game.

If not for Glandular fever he would have played round 1.

C-Dogg

thanx windigo, great help but id still prefer TO WAIT AND SEE with this guy i think

jeffbutch

@c-dogg
the jacobs trade is more strategic.using his MPP.
thus alowing one of his premium def MPP's to move to the mids in Rnd 9.

i ould normally get a player in unscene

best wishes

bundyboy

you're obviously a big fan Windigo...and gee i hope you are absolutelyh right......

but I'm sweet to wait for him to actually play before I trade him in ! ;D

Possumo

Quote from: bundyboy on May 11, 2011, 11:03:54 PM
you're obviously a big fan Windigo...and gee i hope you are absolutelyh right......

but I'm sweet to wait for him to actually play before I trade him in ! ;D

Yeah, I myself am a bit puzzled why everyone's jumping on the bandwagon so much with this guy after 2 good pre-AFL level games and no AFL experience. You would think a move up to the AFL doesn't automatically mean he will carry those kinds of scores with him... I hope he does do well but I'm definitely going to wait until just before his price rise if get him...

Montag

to be honest i would get jacobs. if he doesnt get named this week he will be next and with powers season pretty much over i know primus will give the youngsters game time. pittard, banner, moore, butcher ect. jacobs will average 70+. he has been absolutely tearing it up in sanfl
was brought back into sanfl reserves and got 40+ touches in his first game back from glandular fever
he was picked and rated so higly pre season for a reason