Stocutz plan

Started by Stocutz, May 11, 2011, 03:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocutz

Def: Gibbs god grimes lids Murphy heppel enright.   Otten stanley lower

Mids: swan selwood higgins Curnow libba swallow.   Harris conca polec

Rucks: cox sandi.      Smith tippet

Fwds: pav Franklin fyfe sylvia n.riewoldt knights darling.   Krak matera mckernan

17trades  $23,400
Looking at doing
Grimes â€" puopolo/hibberd/jacobs
Curnow- watson/mitchel (prob watson)
Leaves me with about $87,800 15trades
Rd:9
Matera- smith
Otten â€" shaw

Rd:10
Swallow/libba/conca â€" ablett (pending form and other prem mids) and a downgrade rookie

Leave me with
Def: Gibbs Goddard Lids Murphy Enright Shaw Heppell  (Stanley Lower Puopolo)
Mids: Swan Selwood Sylvia Watson Ablett   Libba/conca/swallow  (harris polec rookie)
Rucks: Sandi cox  (smith tippet)
Fwds: Pav Frank Fyfe Higgins n.Riewoldt Knights Darling  (krak smith mckernan)

11trades some cash; look to upgrade Darling to chapman, gets pendles in the mids after his bye, cash in some rookies and trade injured players.

Good plan?? What to change? thanks

Ziplock

put in bold the players you intend on changing, just makes things easier to read.

Stocutz

current side

Def: Gibbs god grimes lids Murphy heppel enright.  Otten stanley lower

Mids: swan selwood higgins Curnow libba swallow.   Harris conca polec

Rucks: cox sandi.      Smith tippet

Fwds: pav Franklin fyfe sylvia n.riewoldt knights darling.   Krak matera mckernan

after trades

Def: Gibbs Goddard Lids Murphy Enright Shaw Heppell  (Stanley Lower Puopolo)
Mids: Swan Selwood Sylvia Watson Ablett   Libba/conca/swallow  (harris polec rookie)
Rucks: Sandi cox  (smith tippet)
Fwds: Pav Frank Fyfe Higgins n.Riewoldt Knights Darling  (krak smith mckernan)

11trades some cash; look to upgrade Darling to chapman, gets pendles in the mids after his bye, cash in some rookies and trade injured players.

Ziplock

that'll be a very nice team. Any reason why you've decided to go shaw over adcock? just injury concerns?

Ablett is a bit of a punt... he appears to be performing very substandard IMO... if he picks up, that'd be excellent, but there doesn't appear to be any guarantees atm.

Stocutz

Quote from: Ziplock on May 11, 2011, 04:56:00 PM
that'll be a very nice team. Any reason why you've decided to go shaw over adcock? just injury concerns?

Ablett is a bit of a punt... he appears to be performing very substandard IMO... if he picks up, that'd be excellent, but there doesn't appear to be any guarantees atm.

Cheers. On shaw I think he's not getting the tag as much and his scores warrant  a prem I think. Adcock I feel has peaked not sure if he'll score the 90-100+ scores as much.

Ablett is a punt. He'd have to increase over the next few weeks.
I'm prob gonna go mundy over Watson. With byes etc. If I don't go ablett I'll prob pay the extra 80-100k and go Boyd