Previous topic - Next topic

watson v mitchell

watson
3 (25%)
mitchell
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Stocutz

Downgrading grimes and upgrading curnow.

which of these 2 would u pick.

Bombers look like the have the easier run, although mitchel has got rid of 1 bye already.

mids: Swan selwood sylvia swallow haris libba  (curnow conca polec)

thanks

thanme

No love for Boyd??

I'd go Mitchell, because of Essendons round 24 bye and the fact he's had 1 already. Makes him more of a "set and forget" player.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: thanme on May 11, 2011, 02:59:00 PM
No love for Boyd??

I'd go Mitchell, because of Essendons round 24 bye and the fact he's had 1 already. Makes him more of a "set and forget" player.

+1.

mitchell anyday of the week (biased hawthorn supporter.)

PowerMan

Anyone thinking about getting Hodge soon, another good week could see him bottom out in price! and just maybe we can get him at under $300K.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: PowerMan on May 11, 2011, 03:03:34 PM
Anyone thinking about getting Hodge soon, another good week could see him bottom out in price! and just maybe we can get him at under $300K.

most definitely :)

Stocutz

Quote from: thanme on May 11, 2011, 02:59:00 PM
No love for Boyd??

i was thinking watson but now may reconsider.
i would go boyd but he is $55k more than watson and i have murphy higgins libba already from the dogs.

Talisman

Out of those 2 - Mitchell.

But if I were you I wouldn't be looking at those 2. You should have the $$$ to be looking at either Mundy (v. underrated IMO) or Pendles (2nd best midfielder in the comp, after Swan). Compare Mitchell to either of those 2 & you've got to say the Mundy & Pendles are streets ahead (esp. in terms of SC/DT). Would even go Boyd over Mitchell (for what it's worth, Mitch would be well down on my list of upgrade targets - in fact, he's not on there!!). The fact you have Swan would lean me towards Mundy.

Good luck mate!

TMurphBROWNLOW

if its between mundy and pendlebury... go pendles.... his price is not gunna go down as much as us people-that-dont-have-him would like it to. he'll also score that extra 10-20 points more every week, so, save yourself! :)

LF

mitchell
average 117.20

scores of 123,110,129,114 and 110

mundy
average 113.00

score of 87,134,117,112,120 and 108

not really much difference between the 2 except for the fact mundy is about $20k cheaper.

Stocutz

Quote from: luvfooty on May 11, 2011, 03:54:00 PM
mitchell
average 117.20

scores of 123,110,129,114 and 110

mundy
average 113.00

score of 87,134,117,112,120 and 108

not really much difference between the 2 except for the fact mundy is about $20k cheaper.

fair points however i only have franklin in the hawks department but i have pav fyfe and sandi for freo. 4th would just seem a bit much.

bombers only have heppell
hawks frank
dogs higgins libba murphy

hence leaning towards mitchel or watson for balance.
although freo do have the multi bye rd given im more for league and rd pts scored (betting in our league) mundy is an option

Stocutz

looking to get pendles after pies next bye.

thanme

The Dockers 2nd bye is during a multi bye round, so if you're not going for overall, it won't matter how many Dockers you have.

Stocutz

actually leaning towards mundy now haha. is super consistent. only has 1 more bye left and it doesn;t have great affect for me.

mitchel however is not getting the tag he once did and watson is just burning it up, leaning off jobe tho given i got 2 byes left to take on.