Itchy Fingers.

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, May 11, 2011, 12:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMurphBROWNLOW

I'm very very close to doing a Grimes - Fisher, Curnow - Dal Santo trade NOW. why am i acting so fidgety  ???

Bak2Form

why fisher? im trying to work out who i want in for grimes, not sure fisher,rawlings looks good just worried about the bye durinf finals, mackie (cant stay low can he?) deledio - will drop a bit more not sure how much though...

DG

every tuesday i get the same and i log onto my epl fantasy and make a heap of trades, made 5 this morning (they are kinda unlimited). i feel the pain. but please dont do it  ;)

yorgis

coz grimes has to go and maybe curnow too. good trades but how many other saints have u got ? don't pull the trigger yet they will still be there come lockout

TMurphBROWNLOW

yeahh still fighting the urge :P

i only have goddard and riewoldt, so one in the midfield and two in defence is okay.

Quote from: Bak2Form on May 11, 2011, 12:09:52 PM
why fisher? im trying to work out who i want in for grimes, not sure fisher,rawlings looks good just worried about the bye durinf finals, mackie (cant stay low can he?) deledio - will drop a bit more not sure how much though...

i don't like rawlings at all, or any north melbourne player to be honest (i know im terrible biased), mackie i was considering but dont like his scores from last year, he burned me bad. deledio i already have :)

CFC 1979