Risking it all on Drummond!!

Started by n4cr123, May 11, 2011, 08:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n4cr123

Seriously thinking of risking it all on this bloke!! Could be a make or break trade... I'm in top 400 and think I need to take a risk...
Thoughts??

CFC 1979

if your top 400 wouldn't waste my time on him

TMurphBROWNLOW

if you wanna slide more, go ahead :P

DG

yeah i think there are better options that him at this stage, but if you have a feeling you know as much as the rest of us, so good luck!

n4cr123

Well he is in the top 5 lions player( my opinion) and has potential ...  I think he can ave 75 85 providing hexstays fit, lions really need him down there...

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: n4cr123 on May 11, 2011, 11:19:22 AM
Well he is in the top 5 lions player( my opinion) and has potential ...  I think he can ave 75 85 providing hexstays fit, lions really need him down there...

agreed, he is one of the most important brisbane players and has very good scoring potential, but he has had a really bad run with injuries, and that enough, is enough for most fantasy coaches to say no.

j959

Ziplock

yep... top 5 lions player, but, considering the lions are ranked like 12th on DT points, he probably isn't a great pick... I dunno bout you but luke ball and thomas dale are top 5 collingwood players for dt, but I wouldn't even consider dropping them into my field...

basically dude, brisbane suck.