5. Knights-Sylvia
  6. Harris-Mzungu
  7. Liberatore-Pendlebury
  8. Stanley-Adcock
  9. Tapscott-Riewoldt

LaHug

1. Good
2. Good
3. Depends why. Using money for upgrades? Keeping Pup on the bench for the rest of the season?
4. Maybe. Assuming you mean David, I'd keep him for a while. If you mean Andrew, HELL NO!
5. Nup. Melbourne players are unreliable and Knights has a lot left in him.
6. Not yet. Harris has ways to go and Mzungu isn't even back from injury yet.
7. Wait a bit. Pendles will fall in price for a couple of weeks, then bye. Good trade overall though.
8. Good but doesn't have to be right now. Adcock's price should stay where it is and Stanley will still rise a bit.
9. Which Riewoldt? Jack - No. Nick - wait approximately 3 weeks.

bundyboy

fantastic.....

now if you could only do 9 trades in 1 week.....

how about you see how things are tracking and who is up and about / injuured etc.. in a few weeks

maybe then you can think about the 2nd half of your trade list......

LaHug

Quote from: bundyboy on May 10, 2011, 11:22:47 PM
fantastic.....

now if you could only do 9 trades in 1 week.....

how about you see how things are tracking and who is up and about / injuured etc.. in a few weeks

maybe then you can think about the 2nd half of your trade list......
I believe my response was more productive... Yours was very valid though.

bigsy

yeah so this is in order of doing them--so adcock, N. Riewoldt and pendles will all be after collingwoods second bye probably-and yes, I will wait for all my rookies to peak, and others to come back from injury etc.

Otten will be used to rack up money for the pendles trade-but the other option is waiting a week or two until stanley is close to peaking and I could keep otten for a while longer.

and im not a freakin' retard so i know that i can't do all the trades now, and this is just a rough draft--

Thankyou for your input LaHug!!!

lukedogg17

Quote from: LaHug on May 10, 2011, 11:20:31 PM
1. Good
2. Good
3. Depends why. Using money for upgrades? Keeping Pup on the bench for the rest of the season?
4. Maybe. Assuming you mean David, I'd keep him for a while. If you mean Andrew, HELL NO!
5. Nup. Melbourne players are unreliable and Knights has a lot left in him.
6. Not yet. Harris has ways to go and Mzungu isn't even back from injury yet.
7. Wait a bit. Pendles will fall in price for a couple of weeks, then bye. Good trade overall though.
8. Good but doesn't have to be right now. Adcock's price should stay where it is and Stanley will still rise a bit.
9. Which Riewoldt? Jack - No. Nick - wait approximately 3 weeks.

i think this is the order hes going to do the trades in, thats why grimes/curnow are the top of the priority list.

they all seem alright but youve really gotta play it by ear, nothing wrong with planning but injuries can occur and you can snaffle the odd bargain here and there.

LaHug

bundyboy was just teasing. He's a teaser. Don't take anything from it.

You're welcome. It's why I'm here!

bigsy

thanks lukedogg, that's what I was trying to do-just seeing if i was on the right track to start with. I'm sure injuries will twist something around unexpectedly, but this is what I hope to have my team looking like by later.

Thanks guys!! :P

bundyboy

nice rational reply...tks LaHug...

maybe i'm just a bit tired of giving thoughts when posts don't seem to have a lot of thought about them,..

how do i respond to 9 trade options covering all positions, when i don't know anything about cash position, or balance of team, planned timing of trades - balance of prems / rookies etc...

sorry, just far too many unknown variables - and whilst I can assume lots of things for response... I hope the question might get a bit more refined / defined before I spend much time thinking about it ...

sorry if that's harsh, but it's been a long day......

LaHug

Ziplock

Quote from: bigsy on May 10, 2011, 11:15:51 PM
  1. Curnow-I. Smith
  2. Grimes-Enright
  3. Otten-Puopolo
  4. Swallow-Jacobs
  5. Knights-Sylvia
  6. Harris-Mzungu
  7. Liberatore-Pendlebury
  8. Stanley-Adcock
  9. Tapscott-Riewoldt

Ok, I'm just going to go through the ones I think aren't good trades atm.
1. Is there another plausible option? With Rioli due to return soon, I can't see smith holding his spot for long
3. Same issue as above, Hawks having suckling + bruce out atm don't they? That means when they come back pup's going to be ousted... and at this stage in the game, you're looking to trade in keepers for your bench, not cash cows.

The rest of them look pretty fine... looks like those rookies should be close to maxed out by then :)

bigsy

cheers ziplock, im a bit worried about their JS as well-would you have any other suggestions at the moment?