Keeper: D.Swallow OR Harris

Started by ben0, May 10, 2011, 10:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben0

Im thinking of keeping one of the two as my 6th Mid-Fielder.

Just got to Decide which one to keep.... only 2 points difference in average.

Harris     - 97,62,67,71,78,86  = 461
Swallow - 58, 80,96,81,78,75 = 468

I think harris has more potential to outscore Swallow over the season. Also, I can see Swallow getting rested at some stage. Harris having the mature body allows him to play the whole season......thoughts????

Jimbo_11

yeh im planning on keeping harris as my bench player who comes in for the byes but not as 6th mid, you need to get someone avging a bit more for that spot by the end of the season

LaHug

Quote from: ben0 on May 10, 2011, 10:21:41 PM

I think harris has more potential to outscore Swallow over the season. Also, I can see Swallow getting rested at some stage. Harris having the mature body allows him to play the whole season......thoughts????
I'm hoping you mean 7th midfielder... Top 6 midfielders need to be averaging 105+. At least 100!

Jimbo_11

Quote from: LaHug on May 10, 2011, 10:30:09 PM
Quote from: ben0 on May 10, 2011, 10:21:41 PM

I'm hoping you mean 7th midfielder... Top 6 midfielders need to be averaging 105+. At least 100!
+1

elephants

not keeping either. mids need to be your strongest scoring possie so you need 100+ everywhere.
mzungu will be my bench keeper :)

bundyboy

happy that the GC boys have done well so far - but not sure that they are going to be keepers in my team either..

swallow almost BE, so looks like he might make way for swann next couple of weeks for me 

harris has a few more dollars to go, but only a week or two later if things go to plan....

not sure who I will allow to sit on my bench come finals time, but think there is plenty of time to work on that - especially if you keep thinking MPP...

Nails

Quote from: bundyboy on May 10, 2011, 10:57:24 PM
happy that the GC boys have done well so far - but not sure that they are going to be keepers in my team either..

swallow almost BE, so looks like he might make way for swann next couple of weeks for me 

harris has a few more dollars to go, but only a week or two later if things go to plan....

not sure who I will allow to sit on my bench come finals time, but think there is plenty of time to work on that - especially if you keep thinking MPP...

+1 to MPP
I don't have enough cash to be trading out all my downgrades therefore I'll probably have Hibberd, Jacobs and Mzungu/Callinan as my 3 bench mids...

The latter 3 all with pretty good JS and MPP so I have 2 to cover the backs, all 3 can cover the mids and 1 of them to cover the fwds too.

I forgot what it's like downgrading the players you brought in via earlier downgrades... I'm going to run out of trades to be downgrading Hibberd etc. lol

Andrew

If you trade right you shouldn't need an "emergency keeper" in midfield. MPP should get you through any troubles and I'm relying on my strategy to gives me enough depth in all positions as my strategy doesn't include downgrading to blokes not playing.

Capper

Will be trading them both before their 2nd bye

Andrew

Quote from: tabs on May 11, 2011, 12:24:11 AM
Will be trading them both before their 2nd bye

Just Swallow for me before the bye, Harris will have another couple of games growing after the bye.