Round 8 Captain

Started by Nathans Brawlers, May 10, 2011, 05:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathans Brawlers

I know its early in the week ,

Im going for a Syliva this week . Has been in great form and Vs North.

Who is everyone else putting the C on?

Sida

Leaning towards Watson, in great form and will break apart the lions midfield.

nathan11

happy to have swanny back :)

meow meow

enzedder

Don't think I'll muck around. Swan.

Muneem

Going to stick with my boy Swanny.  ;D

Gava Magpies101

Hey Nathans Brawlers. I versed you this week in SC. I am in the league that is coming 194. You won by like 100 points DAM U

BoredSaint

PiggyPommy

Maybe Sandilands or Mundy not sure yet.

Bosh

I'll be going Swan. But if I had watson would put The Big C on him this week, not too be..

Marstar

Nathans Brawlers

Quote from: Gava Magpies101 on May 11, 2011, 06:35:31 PM
Hey Nathans Brawlers. I versed you this week in SC. I am in the league that is coming 194. You won by like 100 points DAM U
Did you have Curnow ? Lucky for me i didnt have him ! would of interesting

blueboys86

Mundy
Pav
Dal santo

Mundy has played the Eagles six times since ’08, hitting the SC ton on all but one occasion. He is currently averaging 125 from his three games at Subiaco so far this season. Mundy is currently in career-best form, averaging 128 so far this season.

Pavlich has played the Eagles six times since ’08, never scoring below 93, and in four of those games delivering scores of 124+. He is currently averaging 126 from his three games at Subiaco so far this season. Pavlich is currently equalling his career-best form of ’07, averaging 116 so far this season.

Dal Santo has played the Hawks six times since ’05 delivering a mixed bag of results, he failed to hit the ton on two occasions but delivered huge scores in the other four games (146, 121, 155 & 158). He has not missed a ton at the MCG since ’09, averaging 124 there in that time.

was thinking about going nicky D, because hayes and monty is out, would there be anything in that??

cheers lads

Silenced_1

Interesting Idea

With joey and lenny out he might (as well as goddard) a big tag

But great idea

punter_33

Buddy for me! I have swan and pendles but going for something different. I also would make watson captain if i had him