Tadgh Kennelly/Andrew Mackie?

Started by Windigo, May 10, 2011, 05:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Anyone looking at these blokes for a straight swap for Grimes. Couple of 80's in a row from the Irish lad? or Andy Mackiewith 3 80's and 2 50's, up/down player.....

He is solid 70+ player.....(Kennelly)

I'm looking at this and then trading Bruce>to a player under $ 333,000

There is no-one. Murphy, Symes, Pratt or Scott Stevens......Are just a few. Or do I wait and hope Enright has shower game again and drops $ 12,000.....

bundyboy

mackie has so much more upside, and pumped out scores in prior years.....but..... just not looking like it this year..

so - the irish man is probably safer - definate starter in 22, can't see him ever being the sub (mackie I can) and if he pumps out consistent 80's not a bad outcome really with defenders pretty crappy this year.

if you can't get heater, then kennelly definately worth considering...

Windigo

Quoteif you can't get heater, then kennelly definately worth considering...

Yeah, I was leaning toward Kennelly Bundy.

So, would you wait a week and trade out Bruce next week for Enright.

He would need to get about a 60 (B/E of 111) for me to get him......Or get Murphy for Bruce this week?

I know he has injury issues as well (bloody Higgins) but.....82, 90, 103, 62 88 & 83.... :-\

DG

I would love to take a chance on one of Murphy, Mackie or Suckling, but can see it come back to bite me though.

j959

all are risks, but that's the game!

Kennelly is looking like reasonable value.
The thing with Mackie is consistency and confidence - when he's down, he's down - for this reason i wouldn't look at him as a reliable option. but if you're a risk taker ...

Windigo

Quotebut if you're a risk taker ...

Dude, I'm all about the risks.  8)

Redden as Captain didn't work out to well though.  ::)

DG

really starting to warm to mackie  ;)

dale93

wait till enright has a bad game on a big stage then get him next week because i am!getting shaw this week and enright next week?

j959

Quote from: Windigo on May 10, 2011, 07:33:20 PM
Quotebut if you're a risk taker ...

Dude, I'm all about the risks.  8)

Redden as Captain didn't work out to well though.  ::)
tell me about it - i went with Adcock for the "C" ... what was i thinking when Sandi was available??   :o